Honored Contributor

Shawn had these on last night.  I like dangling earrings, but these are a bit much for me.  Can you pull this look off?

Earrings.PNG

Honored Contributor

Good heavens!  You couldn't pay me to try to achieve that look.  Hot mess, IMO.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I couldn't but Shawn has a " look at me" personality. Everybody has their own sense of style.

Valued Contributor

Anything for attention.  Very sad.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  I think that if someone has the desire to wear them, then they can pull it off. The "desire" is more than half the battle. I love them and would wear them. I'm in my mid 60's and am a firm believer that life should be fun, lived and colorful.

Thanks for the post.Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Oh, I love them.  Some similar earrings are very heavy while others very lightweight & I would wear the lightweight ones in a heartbeat.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@docsgirl wrote:

So you

@docsgirl wrote:

So you are saying she is wearing those for attention???? 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I wouldn't want to "pull this look off." I'd want to pull the earrings off.

Honored Contributor

I could not because I have ears that kind of stick out and are too big for my little head.  I tend to wear only post earrings.

Honored Contributor

Attention getter....if that's your style, go for it!  Not for me and I wouldn't find them attractive on anyone.  But that is just my perspective, and I enjoy people making their choices and being happy.  An example:   Iris Apfel....I would never want to dress like her, but admire/respect her for being true to herself and authentic.