Valued Contributor

Shawn's Silver Nugget Bracelet

Does anyone know anything about the silver nugget bracelet that Shawn wears quite a lot, next to her charm bracelet?

TIA

New Contributor

Re: Shawn's Silver Nugget Bracelet

Shawn, I love the silver nugget bracelet you wear, please let is know where we can find it?  I love unique jewelry.

P.S. I did find the cross adjustable bracelet she wears, Alex & Ani, Nordstrom carries it & its worth it (she did mention this)  Thank you Shawn Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@saltysails

Shawn's nugget bracelet is from Wright and Teague in London.  I believe she has the Waterbead bracelet (but I'm not sure if they still make that one.)  I have the Mystic Bead bracelet which is similar, and they still make that one.  When I bought mine I had a tough time deciding between the two. 

Super Contributor

Wow - thats an almost $1,000 bracelet - pretty pricy for silver

Occasional Contributor

I thought Shawn always said she is not the "high end " jewelry girl. If she is paying $ 1000.00 for one bracelet then I think she is a little more than just a costume jewelry girl!!!!

Honored Contributor

@jewelcrazy wrote:

I thought Shawn always said she is not the "high end " jewelry girl. If she is paying $ 1000.00 for one bracelet then I think she is a little more than just a costume jewelry girl!!!!

Perhaps her husband bought it for her. Perhaps her parents bought it for her. Perhaps her brother and SIL bought it for her.

I doubt anyone here would refuse such a nice gift......

Respected Contributor

There is one over on ebay for $725. or best offer and free shipping.Just search Wright and Teague. Good luck! It is nice!

Super Contributor

Who has their parents buy them a $1,000 bracelet?  Wish I had parents like that.

Honored Contributor

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

Who has their parents buy them a $1,000 bracelet?  Wish I had parents like that.

I doubt she "had them buy" the bracelet (if they are the ones who purchased it.)  Perhaps it was simply a gift.

Honored Contributor

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

When mine were alive, they did. My inlaws do. I know many. Not everyone who shops at QVC or posts on these forums is on a fixed income; has an income below poverty level or is struggling month to month. There are ALL levels of income/lifestyle here, therefore, it's only logical to presume that many of the hosts have families that live comfortably and have no issue gifting their children/grandchildren in such a manner.

A gift is something you give to someone without them asking for it.

Just saying.