Super Contributor

I was finally going to get Shawn's Hear My Heart Speak ring for a granddaughter's birthday this spring. I'd been putting it off until after Christmas because it was $89 plus tax and shipping.

I couldn't believe my eyes today when I saw that it is now $99. Sorry, QVC, you lost a sale!

Respected Contributor

Just because of $10?

Trusted Contributor
Steel by Design is the only way to go. Nothing else is comparable.
Super Contributor

I had a hard time making up my mind to pay $89. It isn't actually the $10, it's the principal of the thing. It just seems greedy to me.

Honored Contributor
I own this ring. While, I am not a big silver lover, the ring has a huge presence.
Super Contributor

* principle

Trusted Contributor
On 1/9/2015 sparklestar said:

Just because of $10?

Silver has gone down by about 20%. There's no excuse to raise the price this much.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Super Contributor

Before Christmas every time Shawn would present her ring, she would specifically say the ring will be going up in price and the featured price would go away after the holidays. So Shawn as well as QVC gave you notice. On description page, it even said the date of when Featured Price and EZ pays would expire.

I own this ring. LOVE IT!!! I would never worry about $10 if it's something I really wanted. Shawn's ring is well worth the $99 and up for it!! You are really missing out by not getting it and disappointing yourself; QVC couldn't care less about the principle of the matter.

I bet your granddaughter really would adore Shawn's ring. It's such a well made quality chuck of silver with such a heartwarming quote. To think my grandmother wouldn't want to spend another $10 on me for a special piece is kinda disheartening to even think about.

Occasional Contributor
I own this ring and wear it daily. If you do buy it, buy it proudly for her....and know you are buying a piece for life. It is a heavy, heavy piece. Yes, it needs to be in your budget, but, she warned the price would be going up, and it is on easy pay, if that helps to not do it,all at one time. Your granddaughter would love it, I promise you that. I got the ring for a personal reason, and when I think of that particular thing, I twist it around my finger and it sure makes me feel better...now, if my grandmother had given me this special ring, I cant even describe to you how special that is, and you can't put a price tag on that.
Occasional Contributor

Since Lisa Robertson left a lot of things went up in price, probably to make up for what she was paid.