Frequent Contributor
I wanted to buy Shawn's Ring, I am trying to figure out what size. I wear a size 5, should I get the 5? Being a wide band I was wondering if I should size up?
Honored Contributor

I recently received this ring and my own advice would be NOT to size up. I really think they took into consideration the fact that it's a wider band ring.

I wear a size 4 on my left hand ring finger and that is the size I bought and it fits perfectly.

I don't have any ""play"" with the ring meaning it doesn't slide around on my finger at all. The fit is snug so to speak but I hate when rings roll around or slide back and forth.

Regular Contributor

I wear a size 5 and that's what I ordered. Fine for me.

Frequent Contributor
Thanks LipstickDiva & Maggi the cat! I will order my original 5. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Same here. I ordered my regular size and it's perfect.

Valued Contributor

I sized up thinking I needed to, but that was a mistake. When I received it, it was way too big so I had to return it. I was very impressed with the ring in person--very substantial and shiny. I hope to pick the ring up soon in my normal size at their studio store. I would recommend staying with your normal size.

Honored Contributor

I sized up and the ring literally fell off my hand. So order your normal size for that finger, not your wide band size.

Super Contributor
On 12/19/2014 depglass said:

I sized up and the ring literally fell off my hand. So order your normal size for that finger, not your wide band size.

I agree--I purchased it in a size 6 to fit my middle finger and it fits well! A very awesome ring! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}