Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's Hear My Soul Bangle - New

I really like that this is sterling.  I hope it has some "weight" to it.

Super Contributor

To me Hear My Soul Speak reminds me that when I am overwhelmed and don't  know how to pray or even what to do that God hears the silent speaking of my heart and soul.  When we see terrible things in this life I just believe my soul is speaking in hurt or when joy comes my soul is speaking with joy and God sees it all whether silent or spoken.

Honored Contributor

I saw the presentation and I think it's a nice design but I'm not buying anymore cross jewelry so it's a pass for me. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

Leeny - I'm liking your interpretation.  I just hadn't thought of it in that way.   I liked the ring, had it on my wish list for that "someday" purchase, but waited too long and now it's gone.  But I might just get this bracelet.

Thank YouSmiley Happy gonnab, 

If you check the other jewelry threads, I am the one who did finally order the ring and to only have it stolen right out of the box. I have no proof who took it as of yet. Still waiting to hear from our local postoffice as they have to check the postoffice in St. Paul, MN.. I feel just sick and not getting the ring. I don't know if I am going to purchase the bracelet or not. Maybe the pendant. I keep checking back to see if one is ever back in stock, but to no avail as of yet. Some have recommended to check on Ebay. I'll maybe do that yet too.   

Honored Contributor

Don't care for the cross design as the "Hear my Soul speak" could be applied to many different viewpoints, none of which are relgious. I purchased the ring with NO religious meaning applied to it.

If you love it/have it, enjoy! : )

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my bracelet a few minutes ago 

It's gorgeous.  It fits nicely, has a nice weight to it, the pearl dangle is a nice touch.   It completely exceeded my expectations.   Very few pieces over the years made me gasp when I opened the pouch.  

Great job, Shawn!!

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

I received my bracelet a few minutes ago 

It's gorgeous.  It fits nicely, has a nice weight to it, the pearl dangle is a nice touch.   It completely exceeded my expectations.   Very few pieces over the years made me gasp when I opened the pouch.  

Great job, Shawn!!

So glad you love it!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my Hear My Soul Speak bangle today. It is GORGEOUS! Nice weight and the fit is perfect. Not too big and I have a small wrist. The dangling pearl is an added perfect touch too. It's all around beautiful & the quality exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.

I also own the Alex & Ani version of this bracelet but I think I like Shawn's so much more. It's Sterling Silver for one thing and not base metal but prefer the size of the cross on Shawn's better too. Shawn's is also bright and shiny whereas Alen & Ani is more a matte, burnished look to the metal. 

I LOVE how Shawn brings all these inspirational pieces to us at Q. Her faith is admirable. Love how Shawn loves jewelry with meaning as oppose to just having a million pieces of just stuff. 

Honored Contributor

I just received mine today and I love it.  It is very substantial and the pearl is just perfect.  Great job Shawn!!