Respected Contributor

Shawn's Hear My Soul Bangle - New

I didn't know Shawn was doing a bangle.  I was looking at New Arrivals and stumbled upon it.

I really like it and already ordered it.  I have the Alex & Ani sideways cross bangle and love it.  I like the pearl dangle on Shawn's. 

I wear a bunch of different bangles every day - all different kinds.  I can't wait to get this one. 

Shawns Hear My Soul Speak Sterling Inscribed Cross Bangle - J331216

J331216 - Sale Price $74.26

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn's Hear My Soul Bangle - New

I'm still trying to figure out what Hear My Soul Speak even means. Enjoy your new bracelet, hope you love it when you receive it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bri20 She mentioned it on her FB page last night.  I immediately searched for it on QVC but didn't find it.  Now I have to go look.  Thanks!

"Don't know if you've heard but the time has finally come. The Shawn's "Hear my soul speak" ring is being retired - that said, when one thing leaves another is born. Feast your eyes on a year's worth of work .. here is the "Hear my soul speak" pearl bangle. It's extraordinary. The giant cross is my favorite part. "meet" me on QVC's Facebook page tomorrow about 2:30ish and I'll talk more about it."

Respected Contributor

It's a quote from Shakespeare

Hear My Soul Speak:

The very instant that I saw you,

Did my heart fly to your service -

The Tempest

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl  I have to agree.  Whatever it's supposed to mean is totally lost on me.  As to the bracelet design, I just haven't embraced the side-ways cross style yet...in bracelets or necklaces

Respected Contributor

Only one size ... darn.  It will be too big for me.  I'll have to pass.  I'm mad :[

Respected Contributor

I don't have to understand the meaning or get the meaning or interpret the meaning. 

I just like the bracelet.

Esteemed Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

I don't have to understand the meaning or get the meaning or interpret the meaning. 

I just like the bracelet.

Well then that's the best reason of all for treating yourself to it. I actually like the looks of it myself, it's unique. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out what Hear My Soul Speak even means. Enjoy your new bracelet, hope you love it when you receive it.

I don't want to get all religious here, but this is what I feel it means to me. The soul is the holy spirit who is within you from the time you are baptized. So when it says. Hear My Soul Speak that is what It means to me. The Holy Spirit is speaking to me.  Everyone will have a different take on this, but again, this is what it is saying to me.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

That's funny, she explained it one night.  I don't get it either.  I purchased the ring a couple of years ago becausue I like the look of the ring.  I remember someone purchasing it and saying they were going to see if they could have the saying taken off.  I know it is shakespear.  I have received compliments on mine, however no one sees it has anything written on it.