Respected Contributor

I have the smallest size on Advanced Order. Those of you who have now had it for a while will you please let me know your thoughts. Does it stay on ok with the toggle? Does it tarnish?

Are you happy with this purchase?

It will be a gift and I won't have much time to change to something else. It is for someone of deep faith who wears a lot of religious jewelry..

Many thanks to you who reply!

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's Courage bracelet

I am on advanced order also. I have read the reviews and they are mostly 5-star, with the exception (of course) of a few.

Respected Contributor

Did you happen to hear if Shawn talked about how she cleans it? Thanks

Frequent Contributor

I LOVE my bracelet---- I'm wearing it now! I haven't had any problems with the toggle. The bracelet is comfortable to wear, and is beautiful on the wrist. I keep all my sterling silver in a tarnish free case, so I never have trouble. The person receiving this gift is one lucky girl!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thank you very much lovesfootball. That makes me feel better. I hate holiday Advanced Orders because you are taking such a chance. I understand some Advanced Orders shipped early but mine has not.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone had to clean the bracelet yet? What type of cleaner would you use on it? Many thanks.
Super Contributor

It seems that Shawn has a multitude of bracelets/jewelry that people seem to be attracted to. Courage/charm/various types of rings.

Respected Contributor

On 11/14/2014 wonderfulworld said: Has anyone had to clean the bracelet yet? What type of cleaner would you use on it? Many thanks.

Well I don't own the bracelet yet, but I do own the ring. I can tell you that I use silver polish and a polishing cloth.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for replies. I have the Tiffany charm bracelet myself and I have trouble with tarnish. I know Tiffany will polish them for a price. I keep it in plastic with an anti tarnish disc.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone who was on the December Advanced Order received theirs yet?