Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn-designed Earrings Are Now Available

The earrings @Caaareful Shopper posted from Target are all on sale in the store, some for under $4.00.  On-line they are still regular price.

Respected Contributor

Not interested.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with  all the other posters who said they aren't their style.  These are an easy pass for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The earrings @Caaareful Shopper posted from Target are all on sale in the store, some for under $4.00.  On-line they are still regular price.

Yep. Also at Burlington for about that same price as Target @Lipstickdiva.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can believe that Amy and Shawn picked these out from a manufacturer who sells to thousands of vendors.  I don't believe they actually designed anything.  There's nothing unique about any of them.

I couldn't stand wearing any of these.  That fringe brushing against my face would probably drive me crazy.  I think they're a trend that won't last too long and these will end up in the "As Is" section or as a lunchtime special.  JMO and not my style.

(LOL - just watched the video for J354870 and watching the poor model with those huge yellow tassels on, trying to look like she loves them......best laugh all morning.)

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Hmmmm! Should have purchased a 2nd one of these:

703603EE-2E40-4A97-AA87-906E4DB2A8F2.jpeg

LOL! My thought exactly.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

No way would I pay that much for this trend.  I do have 2 pair,  just for fun to dress up tee shirts and jeans for summer: one more simple and one more dramatic.  I cannot wear them to work, because I spend a lot of time on the phone and they would be super uncomfortable for that.

I bought mine at Target for 10 bucks apiece and they are the SugarFix from BaubleBar. No one I know in my area (Midwest) is wearing these yet but I do get compliments on mine.  Not sure what that means. LOL

Honored Contributor

These are absolutely positively HILARIOUS......

Image result for cat laughing meme

And also DANGEROUS---if you own cats and are wearing these----WATCH OUT!!!

Image result for cat attack meme

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Both Shawn's and Amy's earrings are unattractive to me.  They look like craft projects for young girls. As far as "trendy", that's a matter of opinion.  They really do look cheap and not worth more than a couple of dollars.