Occasional Contributor

Did anybody notice she is back to wearing her original engagement 

ring. Much better than the halo style IMO.

Honored Contributor

I believe she has more than one ring and changes them up as the mood strikes.  I have seen her wear both.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the info. I know one is a real diamond, is the halo real, 

not that it matters.

Honored Contributor

@1diy   I believe the halo is her real diamond.  She stated back when Courtney co-hosted with her in Shawn Saves Christmas a few years ago that she added the halo design.  It was during the time Courtney came out with her own halo diamonnique ring for QVC.  Shawn said Courtney inspired her.

Shawn's real diamond solitaire was always a bit cloudy, not very clear.  Her halo-added diamond ring is indeed still a bit cloudy.

Recently she's been going back & forth with a very clear solitaire, non-halo, ring.  I believe that one is the diamond-simulant.

Both rings are lovely.  Nice to have that change as the mood strikes.

Trusted Contributor
she said she added halo to her original diamond. if so, she can't be back to a solitaire. again shawn lies.
Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
she said she added halo to her original diamond. if so, she can't be back to a solitaire. again shawn lies.

It can't be a lie if we can see it. 

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@willomenia She didn't lie about anything.  The halo ring is her real diamond and she has stated that.  The "mystery ring" is just that; a mystery.  However, she does wear it sometimes, and to my knowledge she has never explained where it came from.  

I suppose it could potentially be the DMQ knock-off of her original solitaire setting that the Q did years ago.  Perhaps she bought one at the time they were available.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@willomenia wrote:

It can't be a lie if we can see it. 

It's a lie that she transformed her diamond  to a halo. Because she is back to her original setti g. These were her words not mine

Trusted Contributor
If she is wearing her original setting then yes it probably is a knockoff. But why lie, and say she changed her diamond ro a halo? I'm observing what she said, not guessing
Honored Contributor

@willomenia 

It's two different rings she's wearing.  Like other posters have pointed out.  The real diamond now has a halo design.  

The second, other, diamond/simulate is a different ring.  That second solitaire is even bigger than her original real solitaire.  

Early on, when Shawn let QVC make a diamonique version of her real diamond wedding set, I bought it.  I have her exact set in diamonique.  The solitaire is 3ctw.

Her new solitaire (not the original in the halo design) looks like it's 4 ctw, and crystal clear.

Where is the lie?  She just has two different rings.