New Contributor

Would anyone know the QVC item number for the original Judith Ripka round face sterling silver watch that was offered several years ago? Mine stopped working and I need to find information as to where to return for repair as my local jeweler will not fix. Any help provided will be greatly appreciated. I love this watch and want it repaired. Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Searching for Item Number

This is from a post from Pamula in 2012. Hope it helps:

The info with my Judith watches from QVC says,

Ewatchfactory After Sales Service

1746 South Victoria Avenue #351

Ventura, CA 93003-6183

(805)642-9980

Honored Contributor

Curious to know, does your jewelry say why he refuses to work on it?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
New Contributor

Thank you Vamp for responding with contact information. I will give them a call and let others know what they say. In reply to stevieb, my husband took my watch in for a new battery as it just stopped working. The jeweler changed the battery and it still wasn't running. He told my husband to return it to Judith Ripka for repairs. Thus my dilemma.

Frequent Contributor

LuvPurple

J147979 was the original # for the round face with the 4 corner hearts, around February 2010. The Q pulled and changed it to J260961 number.

I hope this is the watch # you were seeking

Thanks Vamp for the address, I had the older address (New York) for this company.

Interesting, I posted on a thread today on the disappearing order history list; about the reason I think keeping the order history is important. I know with Pranda you need the item #, I do not know if you do with this company.

Good luck

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

On 12/23/2014 LuvPurple said:

Thank you Vamp for responding with contact information. I will give them a call and let others know what they say. In reply to stevieb, my husband took my watch in for a new battery as it just stopped working. The jeweler changed the battery and it still wasn't running. He told my husband to return it to Judith Ripka for repairs. Thus my dilemma.

Charging a battery and repairing a watch is two different things, I believe.

Not all jewelers are a watch repair jeweler, from my experience.

New Contributor