Honored Contributor

Hello, I had stated on another thread that I do not remember Q having such sale prices, for that matter I do not remember sales.  I know that HSN, EVine and even JTV have clearance prices but never Q.  From what I am seeing the price drop is quite a bit.  I have not watched Q for a while, was there any talk at all about a big clearance? 

Frequent Contributor

It seems like years ago, new items would be OTO's..so you wouldn't have this problem. I know Lunchtime or limited quantity prices are heavily discounted, but it won't be  aired live for you to see the price.I have been in your place..I pay full price when I have to have it..knowing that it could be half price down the road. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had been eyeing and I was lucky enough to get it on the super low price. Bracelet is gorgeous, substantial and I wearit often.

Contributor

The large bolo is still $100 off.  Not sure why, but its a great price and although I would have loved to get it for that price, I ordered a large which is not available.  Anyone who missed it might want to consider this great bracelet at a really great price.  Great gift!

Trusted Contributor

I missed the show,  What was the OTO?  

Yes... I hate when an item gets reduced and I am still paying it off at the higher price.   But... I like it when I am held off buying and the item on sale. 

Honored Contributor

@Bestdressed

The original thread was posted in October 2015.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Re: Scott Kay show today

[ Edited ]

@MarieW... I sure looks like a beautiful Scott Kay bracelet. ..ThanksSmiley Happy

LOL ... thanks @Bird mama !