Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2015 fluffy-2 said:

I ordered 5 skinny slip-on bangles (J321064) and I am very happy with them! They are true beauty. Solid and hefty!

I like that bangle a lot. The reviews say it runs big. Did you find that to be true? My wrist measures 5 1/2", and I have trouble buying bangles because they slip off my hands. I like that QVC has small, medium and large. One review said her small bangle measured 8". I wonder if they sent her the wrong size, or if that's just the way they are running.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

I ordered 5 skinny slip-on bangles (J321064) and I am very happy with them! They are true beauty. Solid and hefty!

Hello fluffy-2

So happy to see your review and that you are pleased with the quality.

I ordered one. I plan to layer it with John Hardy and Carolyn Pollack bangles I have.

(If I ever receive it.)

My orders have been stuck in the Q's partner shipping facility in Secaucus New Jersey for several days now. I'm getting a little frustrated.

Contributor
On 2/7/2015 NickNack said:

I like that bangle a lot. The reviews say it runs big. Did you find that to be true? My wrist measures 5 1/2", and I have trouble buying bangles because they slip off my hands. I like that QVC has small, medium and large. One review said her small bangle measured 8". I wonder if they sent her the wrong size, or if that's just the way they are running.

NickNack, my wrist is 5 3/4 and Small bangles fit me just fine. No problem at all.

Contributor
On 2/7/2015 zzzz2z said:

Hello fluffy-2

So happy to see your review and that you are pleased with the quality.

I ordered one. I plan to layer it with John Hardy and Carolyn Pollack bangles I have.

(If I ever receive it.)

My orders have been stuck in the Q's partner shipping facility in Secaucus New Jersey for several days now. I'm getting a little frustrated.

zzzz2z , OI hope you receive your bangle soon. I am sure you will love it. It's a beauty!!

Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2015 NickNack said:

NickNack, my wrist is 5 3/4 and Small bangles fit me just fine. No problem at all.

fluffy-2, thanks. They must have sent the person that said the small bangle was 8" the wrong size. I really like this and will have to think about ordering it. I don't know why I can't type outside this box, but it won't let me.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

After receiving the cross leather bracelet, which I love- I received the ring. It was a beauty right out of the box. For me, though, I thought it might be "too much". Then..I wore it for a few days, and knew there was no way I could send it back. It's so beautiful and such a beautiful reminder of my "faith" whenever I look down at it. Nice weight, well made and very comfortable. Looks good on either middle finger, where I wear all my rings. I got at the OTO price, so also a good deal!

Trusted Contributor
I have received a couple more of my wait list items. The 36" necklace j320768 that matches the bracelet j320773. I posted a lengthy review on the bracelet in its own thread. Love it. The necklace is just the bracelet but longer. Not as big of a wow in the necklace but that could be because it is as expected. Nice weight as well. I also got the bangle. My first reaction was how small it was. I was expecting it to be bigger and thicker. It has a nice weight considering the size. I would like to get 2 more of the same bangle. I haven't seen the bangle in daylight. It was late when I got home and it didn't seem as bright and shiny as the bracelet mentioned above. It seemed it had some oxidation which I wasn't expecting. I haven't polished it yet. I do like it, though. Thin but not delicate. It will be a great stacking bangle. I am waiting on one more wait list item. Hopefully it will be fulfilled.
Super Contributor

I was on waitlist for the bolo bracelet J320773 and necklace J320767. I was surprised when I they arrived. At first I wasn't sure about them because they were slightly narrower than I expected, but when I tried them on, I loved them. Slight oxidation, updated modern design that hearkens back to a prior time, nice weight, they had a great presence without being too much, and they looked great on. Once I tried these on, my first thought was "no way are these going back". I was so excited! But after I had them on for a little while, I realized the logo had my ex's initials. I just could not look down on my wrist and be reminded of him every time I saw the bracelet on me. Unfortunately, I had to send them back. This is the most unusual reason I've ever had for returning something, but I just couldn't keep the pieces. I figured I probably made someone else happy who was on waitlist for these items. For those who have any of the Scott Kay pieces, congrats. They are beautiful.

eta: These pieces did not have diamonique, which I appreciated. But I was surprised that some pieces in this line use it. I know that one of his biggest supporters on this forum objects vociferously to other designers using diamonique. It doesn't make me think any less of his designs, but I wonder if it's affected others' perceptions about the line.

Frequent Contributor

I am not a fan of DMQ either. I don't own any. I did , however, get the cross ring and bracelet as I already mentioned. I don't mind the DMQ on them b/c it is a low carat weight and could look real. I guess my biggest reason for not owning any dmq is that I don't want some big fake stone. For me, the Scott Kay items I received are more about the beautiful silver work and the dmq is really secondary.