Contributor

How do I write a blog to Scott Grimes ??    I want to recommend that he work on something that looks like regular( domestic) cats !!  Not tigers or lions.  

I recently lost my cat (jaw cancer) and would love a piece of jewelry to honor her.

Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

he is very active on facebook. scott grimes qvc and jai jewelry for qvc.

he also has an instagram account.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Gem Girl wrote:

How do I write a blog to Scott Grimes ??    I want to recommend that he work on something that looks like regular( domestic) cats !!  Not tigers or lions.  

I recently lost my cat (jaw cancer) and would love a piece of jewelry to honor her.

Thanks in advance.

I can agree with you.  I also had a cat with jaw cancer.  Did your doctor tell you how they get that kind of cancer?  I was astonished as I've never had any animal have it. 

Honored Contributor

@Gem Girl.  You need to look up the definition of a blog.  You don't write blogs to people.  Most of the Q vendors have pages on Facebook or other social media.  That's the best way to contact them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 you need to look up the definition of "tact," perhaps followed by "kindness."

Honored Contributor

Wow...speaking of tactless...

In my opinion, @Kachina624  was giving out some helpful info.   

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

Wow...speaking of tactless...

In my opinion, @Kachina624  was giving out some helpful info.   

@september .  I agree. This is not a blog.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Gem Girl wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I can agree with you.  I also had a cat with jaw cancer.  Did your doctor tell you how they get that kind of cancer?  I was astonished as I've never had any animal have it. 

I also had a cat that developed jaw cancer. She was operated on but it came back and she needed to be put to sleep. The cancer developed after my new next door neighbors began chem-lawning their tiny little lawn. I stopped letting my cats out soon after but those were the days when everyone let the pets roam.

The chem lawn people were supposed to let you know when they sprayed by putting out little cards on the lawn. They didn't until I saw them one time and called the company to complain. My cat was a hunter and must have been hitting that grass after numerous lawn treatments wiith her nose and throat for awhile before we knew to complain.

I miss her still and my condolences on the loss of your pet.

Contributor

Thanks Sammycat !!

Contributor

My cat never went out.  I was told it happens to light fur colored/blue eyed cats !!