Honored Contributor

2 10kt. necklaces for $1.25 each. One necklace is a Journey w/dark blue stones,the other is an oval pendant w/a large stone in the center.

Honored Contributor

Re: Score! at a flea market!!

Forgot to add 10kt. white gold w/hallmark.

Esteemed Contributor

When I get up the energy and get tired of all the boxes of stuff in my garage, I will be having an estate sale of all my mother's things (that I did not want.)  There is a LOT of jewelry.  No idea how to price it.  But the goal, as my sister keeps telling me, it get rid of it.  Not all the jewelry is the same quality.  I want to keep it simple.  My sister is suggesting, for example, making a $1 table, and a $2 table and so on, vs. say, all necklaces for the same price.

There is no way I want to tag every single thing.  Ugh. I am getting stressed and tired just thinking about it.

Happy for the OP to find something she loved.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

When I get up the energy and get tired of all the boxes of stuff in my garage, I will be having an estate sale of all my mother's things (that I did not want.)  There is a LOT of jewelry.  No idea how to price it.  But the goal, as my sister keeps telling me, it get rid of it.  Not all the jewelry is the same quality.  I want to keep it simple.  My sister is suggesting, for example, making a $1 table, and a $2 table and so on, vs. say, all necklaces for the same price.

There is no way I want to tag every single thing.  Ugh. I am getting stressed and tired just thinking about it.

Happy for the OP to find something she loved.

@Puppy Lips     if you have a local buy nothing group you can join on Facebook... I see people offering up all kinds of jewelry for free.... mostly lower end like costume , silver and 10 k gold.... but they just group the jewery in bunches   take a picture and people put out a request that they would love it and pick it up without you having to see them... I think that is what I will do. I have a lot of lower end fun jewery that I bought... nice stuff but not really valuable.... will just offer it up to people who could enjoy it  and share it with  others... better than no one enjoying it.

Honored Contributor

I used the 10% rule-10% of retail. Also check your competion. Other sales,Goodwill.

I was at a sale just this year and people had Precious Moments for $20-30. Of course they were not selling. I saw them a few weeks later at Goodwill for $3.00.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

2 10kt. necklaces for $1.25 each. One necklace is a Journey w/dark blue stones,the other is an oval pendant w/a large stone in the center.

What a treatSmiley HappyI love flea markets