Honored Contributor

For the Samuel B collectors, Evine is having a huge discount on this bracelet.  168-146.  I ordered it when it was on sale for $199 and is now for both sizes $109.  I had to get the Santa Maria topaz for that price.  I have the Morganite topaz and the color is stunning.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I bought one in the smaller version morganite topaz when they started this sale a couple weeks ago.  It was a great value, and I like the color.

Laura loves cats!
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting @Pecky!  I ordered the Morganite Topaz in the larger size stone, which is a heck of a good buy. So glad you stated you love the color of it....I'm hoping the colors of the topaz will be fairly consistent.  Looked like a nice cuff to add to my spring/summer wardrobe Smiley Happy

I like as well as own several of SB pieces, and for the most part, very pleased!  I've had some pieces for years.  I appreciate you taking the time to share Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GemsNBeauty wrote:

Thank you for posting @Pecky!  I ordered the Morganite Topaz in the larger size stone, which is a heck of a good buy. So glad you stated you love the color of it....I'm hoping the colors of the topaz will be fairly consistent.  Looked like a nice cuff to add to my spring/summer wardrobe Smiley Happy

I like as well as own several of SB pieces, and for the most part, very pleased!  I've had some pieces for years.  I appreciate you taking the time to share Smiley Happy

@GemsNBeautyYou are welcome.  I can't believe what a great deal it is especially for the 10mm.  I saw this when it was a TTV and the large one was $275. I didn't order it until the last time when it was $199.  It is such a beautiful substantial bracelet.  

Frequent Contributor

I’m looking forward to receiving it @Pecky I have a fairly small wrist so I’m hoping I can wear it. I don't know if the 10mm is malleable for a gentle squeezing ends closer... If it doesn't work for me, it will most likely work as a gift for our daughter. Wow can’t believe it was originally $275 and now is discounted to this price. I don’t mind paying the shipping fee for this purchase, but it’s the 6.99 fee for each small beauty item that Evine charges that stops me from purchasing some items I normally would like to. Evine does have some great clearance prices on nice quality jewelry items though - at this stage in my life I don’t “need” more jewelry but can’t refuse something like this beauty (I'm a jewelry nut)! Thanks again Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you for enabling me LOL, I got the larger size morganite topaz. I have so many of these bracelets, I really can't justify another but at this price, you can't beat it. 

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

Thank you for enabling me LOL, I got the larger size morganite topaz. I have so many of these bracelets, I really can't justify another but at this price, you can't beat it. 

@conlt  LOL I know what you mean.  My sister had ordered the smaller for $10 than what the larger one is now a few weeks ago.  It is pretty but I like the bigger one better.  It is more substantial and the stones are much bigger.  Can't wait to hear your review when you get it.

Respected Contributor

@conlt wrote:

@conlt

I bought the morganite too. 

I have many Samuel B pieces and even at full price, they are well worth it.  The price on this bracelet was a steal.

Some of my Samuel B pieces have been mistaken for Yurman.

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 I just had to mosey on over there and get the blue topaz color bracelet also. I have many Samual B bracelets, earrings, necklaces, yes the quality is wonderful. I am just scratching my head and thinking I am 60 years old in a couple of months,  how much more jewelry do i need? Oh well 60 is like the new 45 LOL.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky,

Super nice, I have a similar one from Robert Manse’s artisans of Bali at HSN🌻