Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Pecky,

Super nice, I have a similar one from Robert Manse’s artisans of Bali at HSN🌻

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Pecky,

@CHIP62I have a gorgeous bangle from Robert Manse.  He has beautiful pieces too.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

For the Samuel B collectors, Evine is having a huge discount on this bracelet.  168-146.  I ordered it when it was on sale for $199 and is now for both sizes $109.  I had to get the Santa Maria topaz for that price.  I have the Morganite topaz and the color is stunning.

The bracelets arrived while I was away so only opened it today.  They are very nice.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Pecky,

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Pecky,

@CHIP62I have a gorgeous bangle from Robert Manse.  He has beautiful pieces too.

I think Robert Jane's jewelry although pretty, his bangle has no weight to it. I put both in my hand, and Sam's much heavier..

Honored Contributor

@Pecky & Bali jewelry lovers -

A new cuff bracelet TTV Heart $90 small/$150 large

Artisan Silver by Samuel B. Choice of Size Leopard Hinged Cuff Bracelet - 171-903

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I bought the 10MM Santa Maria blue topaz when I saw they dropped the price today to $99 Heart

Artisan Silver by Samuel B. Choice of Size Trillion Cut Topaz Cuff Bracelet - 168-146

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Fantastic sales!  I bought the Santa Maria tulang naga bracelet for $99 - like 70% off!  It is so nice, heavy, well made - the best bracelt I have gotten from Samuel B - I would have never paid full price

Honored Contributor

There is a  Sam B critter show later today. I love his abalone jewelry Heart

These earrings are $40

Artisan Silver by Samuel B. 1-1.25" Abalone Sea Creature Drop Earrings - 172-060

Honored Contributor

@CaneCorsoMom wrote:

Fantastic sales!  I bought the Santa Maria tulang naga bracelet for $99 - like 70% off!  It is so nice, heavy, well made - the best bracelt I have gotten from Samuel B - I would have never paid full price

Wow @CaneCorsoMom - it's a stunner Heart  enjoy! 

Artisan Silver by Samuel B. 4.50ctw Santa Maria Color Topaz Bracelet - 168-318

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This Day Only $49. Variety of gemstones. These are great for stacking. I have several of them.

Artisan Silver by Samuel B. 6.25" or 7.25" Gemstone Stack Cuff Bracelet - 166-035

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I bought the 10MM Santa Maria blue topaz when I saw they dropped the price today to $99 Heart

Artisan Silver by Samuel B. Choice of Size Trillion Cut Topaz Cuff Bracelet - 168-146

Wow, I thought I got a great price at $109.  I absolutely love this bracelet.  The color blue is so rich & vibrant.  I also have the morganite topaz and that is pretty too.  It is very substancial.  Evine has great sales.