Honored Contributor

I have many pieces of Samuel B. jewelry, having bought it for years.  It's the best bargain around on the Indonesian style of jewelry.  It's well designed, we'll made and very substantial.  I've never had trouble with any of my pieces.  It's certainly a better value than John Hardy although the look is similar.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@qvcfreak

That cross is gorgeous.  I collect crosses so will have to return to EVINE.

I love the earrings, too.  I have several pairs of Samuel B earrings and they are all comfortable.  Enjoy your purchases.

I always receive compliments on his pieces.  Frequently I'm asked if they are David Yurman.  I have the famous DY cable bracelet with end caps. Actually I like my Samuel B bracelets better. (and a half dozen different gemstone end caps, were cheaper than one DY)

Thank you, I collect crosses too and am excited to receive them. I can't believe I don't own any sleeping beauty, but not anymore. 

Respected Contributor

I bought the larger TTV bracelet the other day. Most of the time I do purchase Samuel's TTV's. I have been collecting his pieces for 10 years. So I have some really nice things from way back when they were less expensive. I don't think you can go wrong with his things. I have not received my bracelet yet but I am sure it will be stunning. 

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I bought the larger TTV bracelet the other day. Most of the time I do purchase Samuel's TTV's. I have been collecting his pieces for 10 years. So I have some really nice things from way back when they were less expensive. I don't think you can go wrong with his things. I have not received my bracelet yet but I am sure it will be stunning. 

@conlt

I too bought the larger one.  It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Heart

Honored Contributor

They don't do waitlist, but there is a line on the listings about "email me if item becomes available" meaning a customer return or cancellation.  Occasionally I will actually get something this way, but most of the time Sold Out is Sold Out.  One thing, the special price will no longer be available at the time of the email. 

Honored Contributor

I received my bracelet as well as the turquoise cross and this ring.(it was $19 cheaper last week)  Everything is a keeper.

Esteemed Contributor

That ring is beautiful. And you got nice pieces coming. I'm still waiting on my Samuel B sleeping beauty cross and earrings. 

Honored Contributor

I like the look of his pieces, but I've always liked Indonesian/Balinese/Thai/Indian designs.

However, since I discovered the Nat Geo-affiliated Novica website, it satisfies my likes and wants as far as this type of jewelry. Most of the Asian/South Asian jewelry is sterling alone; some is gold-plated sterling, and gold-plated accents. The site does also sell 14K but not sure if any is from these countries. Semi-precious and precious gemstones are used; mostly semi-precious.

Every item is entirely hand-crafted by individual artisans, whom you can read about on the site and see their 'catalog' of all their items. The prices are very reasonable for what you're getting, the shipping is cheap, quick for international, and trackable. I've never had anything take more than about 2-1/2 weeks, and nothing has ever been lost. I've never been less than very pleased with everything I've ordered. You're highly unlikely to see anyone else wearing what you buy.

So if you like Samuel B and Jai, you might want to give the site a look. These earrings were my first purchase.

image.jpeg

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Many times, especially towards the holiday, Evine will do special pricing or even a repeat TTV, so I would watch the bracelet if you want it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I received my pieces today. A lot smaller than I expected and the gold is hardly noticeable and the sleeping beauty in the earrings is a tad darker but I'm keeping them, still pretty and I know I'll wear them often. 

image.jpeg