Honored Contributor

The last year or so, I've become (re) interested in his jewelry and have made numerous purchases on EVINE, Zulily and Rue La la.

He has a Top Value today on EVINE.  I love these bracelets and have them with a variety of gemstone end caps.  Today's is gold end caps.  I had to have one.

155-577- Artisan Silver by Samuel B. Choice of Size 18K Gold Accented Hinged Cable Bangle Bracelet

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

It's beautiful. I have no sleeping beauty and I finally found two pieces that I know I'll love and wear often. 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Regular Contributor
I am bummed. I thought about ordering two bracelets and the matching earrings last night but decided to sleep on it. Big Mistake!! I thought they were beautiful!! Enjoy!! I put my email in for any further inventory. Very pretty!!!
Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak

That cross is gorgeous.  I collect crosses so will have to return to EVINE.

I love the earrings, too.  I have several pairs of Samuel B earrings and they are all comfortable.  Enjoy your purchases.

I always receive compliments on his pieces.  Frequently I'm asked if they are David Yurman.  I have the famous DY cable bracelet with end caps. Actually I like my Samuel B bracelets better. (and a half dozen different gemstone end caps, were cheaper than one DY)

Trusted Contributor

Very nice pieces.  I'll have to check him out.  Thanks.  

Frequent Contributor

Lovely pieces.  I've watched and admired his shows before but never purchased anything until today.  I was tempted to get the gemstone cap bracelet but ended up buying these sleeping beauty earrings which were at a once only price earlier today.

SB earring.jpg

Respected Contributor

I love his bangles but he does not offer small sizes.  That's one think I've found with most of Evine jewelry offerings.  QVC offers more small sizes than any of the shopping channels.

Respected Contributor

Love Samuel B. I used to buy his gold jewelry years ago and own  just one silver ring with shades of garnet again from long time ago. His quality is very good, but I am just not a fan of Bali/ Indonesian style. Also his CS is great. Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

@Seashoregirl wrote:
I am bummed. I thought about ordering two bracelets and the matching earrings last night but decided to sleep on it. Big Mistake!! I thought they were beautiful!! Enjoy!! I put my email in for any further inventory. Very pretty!!!

@Seashoregirl
Oh no.  I was surprised when I checked back this afternoon and saw only the thinnest bracelet was still available. 
Do they do wait list?  I'm betting there will be cancellations.
Honored Contributor

@windfall wrote:

Lovely pieces.  I've watched and admired his shows before but never purchased anything until today.  I was tempted to get the gemstone cap bracelet but ended up buying these sleeping beauty earrings which were at a once only price earlier today.

SB earring.jpg

Your choice is lovely.  Wear them in good health.