Respected Contributor

Re: Sajen/Offerings Back on HSN

Well, I went over for a lookie lou.  Boy, what a dissapointment.  This nothing like the old jewlery line.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@TY  Many people don't know that these exotic topaz stones like Mystic Topaz,  are coated on the back and must be handled with care.   No steam cleaning,  scrubbing with a toothbrush or ultrasonic cleaners.  Don't bang them around in a jewelry box.  If you see a bright cherry red topaz,  you know it's coated but they never mention it. 

There ya go @Kachina624!!!  Tell em........

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

I have quite a few Offerings/Sajen pieces. I have always liked some of their pieces and I liked that they were one of the early vendors to use interesting gemstones. I have some pieces from when they were on ShopNBC back in the day, but I didn't like shopping there because they had bad return policies. I was happy when the moved to HSN, but with the increased volume, the quality of some pieces declined. I noticed that they started using less silver in their pieces. Then they went back to Evine (former shopnbc) and the quality seemed a bit better. I am happy they're back to HSN. I took a look at the new pieces and it seems they've improved the quality of the items. They are using more silver and the items have better finishing. The rings have undergalleries, which I like.  I hope the pieces have some weight to them. I tried the Robert Manse line on HSN but I returned it all because the pieces were lightweight and the stones were  poor quality. From the pictures, it seems the quality of the Travelers pieces will be decent.  I'm not planning on getting anything this time around, but I'll be looking forward to reviews from others.

Trusted Contributor

I also was glad to see Marianna back, but I have to wonder why they change shopping channels like the wind.  No big deal, I guess, but I find it curious.  I have many of their pieces, mostly the goddess line.  I enjoy them because they are unique.