Honored Contributor

I'm not sure if anyone follows this line. They began, as far as I know, on ShopNBC (Evine) then Colleen Lopez contacted them and was able to lure them to HSN.  After a couple of years, they left HSN and went back to Evine.  Now, they are back to HSN and will have items on Monday during Colleen's silver gallery show.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Sajen/Offerings Back on HSN

I love this line and have been following them thru the years. I bought 2 pairs of earrings way back when they were new to home shopping, I think on Value Vision which  is Evine now, (?). Love the artisan type jewelry.

Respected Contributor

I went over there to look for them but nothing showed up.

Esteemed Contributor

The line of jewelry sold on HSN is  - Travelers Journey, Jewelry by Marianna.

Go to the Offerings facebook page as they have posted a link to the HSN inventory.

Honored Contributor

Years ago,  when on ShopNBC,  they had a nice line of jewelry,  innovative and good quality.   That's where I first  saw drusy.   As soon as they got to HSN,  the whole line did a swift slide downhill.   I wouldn't even wear what they showed on HSN last time around. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Years ago,  when on ShopNBC,  they had a nice line of jewelry,  innovative and good quality.   That's where I first  saw drusy.   As soon as they got to HSN,  the whole line did a swift slide downhill.   I wouldn't even wear what they showed on HSN last time around. 

Silver by Sajen was a long time vendor on The Shopping Channel in Canada and they used to have really nice pieces which were made in Indonesia. I sure noticed a change in quality when they paired up with Richline (one of Warren Buffet's companies) and the change wasn't for the better. They had a showstopper probably 2 years ago in Canada that was a quartz that ended up peeling. I remember reading the poor reviews and I'm guessing that a lot got returned. That was the beginning of the end and they aren't a vendor anymore. But who knows? Maybe they regrouped and if they are successful on HSN, maybe they'll come back to Canada too. I know that Richard was usually the on air vendor in the U.S. while Mariana was the on air vendor in Canada.

Honored Contributor

@TY  Many people don't know that these exotic topaz stones like Mystic Topaz,  are coated on the back and must be handled with care.   No steam cleaning,  scrubbing with a toothbrush or ultrasonic cleaners.  Don't bang them around in a jewelry box.  If you see a bright cherry red topaz,  you know it's coated but they never mention it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@TY  Many people don't know that these exotic topaz stones like Mystic Topaz,  are coated on the back and must be handled with care.   No steam cleaning,  scrubbing with a toothbrush or ultrasonic cleaners.  Don't bang them around in a jewelry box.  If you see a bright cherry red topaz,  you know it's coated but they never mention it. 

I didn't know that the exotic topaz stones like mystic topaz are coated on the back. Luckily I have not had a problem with the one mystic topaz ring that I own. I think it was a Chuck Clemency gold ring that I bought from The Shopping Channel in the early 2000s.

The Sajen rings that I read about that peeled ended up peeling on the sides and top but I wouldn't doubt that the back was also coated as well. I think those rings were made in India and I am going to guess that the enhanced quartz gemstones also came from India as well.

I do have some nice pieces from the Sajen line that I bought over the years when their line was new, unusual, and well made and made in Bali, Indonesia. I think late last year that The Shopping Channel cleared out their vaults and put their sample size 7 rings on clearance and I bought a nice Sajen goddess ring for a good price.

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

I went over there to look for them but nothing showed up.

@esmeraldagooch, search Traveler's Journey.  All the items will come up. 

Colleen posted on her FB page that Marianna Jacobs would be back Monday.

Respected Contributor

Thank you LipstickDiva.  I will head over there now.