Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Beautiful ring @Shanus. That prasiolite would be my pick also. Such a lovely shade of green and very nice setting.

@SilleeMee  Thanks, but can’t believe I purchased jewelry!!

I know! Especially YOU. But you made an excellent choice.  It's a timeless design...could look vintage or modern, depending on how you wear it.

Honored Contributor

The amethyst stone looks like Kunzite to me.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  Quite pale, right? Can’t state Amethyst if not. Maybe not the best quality...$99 after all.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Beautiful ring @Shanus. That prasiolite would be my pick also. Such a lovely shade of green and very nice setting.

@SilleeMee  Thanks, but can’t believe I purchased jewelry!!

I know! Especially YOU. But you made an excellent choice.  It's a timeless design...could look vintage or modern, depending on how you wear it.

@SilleeMee  Yes, I know. It’s like a chef ordering in. I doubt I could match the price of silver and stone and then add my time to that. Sometimes it’s more advantageous to let someone else do the work. 

Honored Contributor

Found it! It is J348439 and now on clearance. I think I paid around $50.00. It is similar.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: STEPHEN DWECK BIG DEAL

[ Edited ]

"Lilac" or "rose de france" amethyst are trade names usually applied to amethyst when it's pale. Makes less saturated gemstones more saleable.  They still have an elegance and charm.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  Quite pale, right? Can’t state Amethyst if not. Maybe not the best quality...$99 after all.

@SilleeMee @Shanus Rose de France amethyst? I picked up that one and the prasiolite. Couldn't resist either. Thought they could stack or be worn separate. I hope they are as pretty IRL. 🤗😊

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee @Shanus Rose de France amethyst? I picked up that one and the prasiolite. Couldn't resist either. Thought they could stack or be worn separate. I hope they are as pretty IRL. 🤗😊

Those are my choices too!!  If I were buying I'd choose the green and the lavender, and I'd stack them together.  Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Those are my choices too!!  If I were buying I'd choose the green and the lavender, and I'd stack them together.  Enjoy!!

Thanks @faeriemoon! I was wondering if I was being weird thinking of stacking those two ... glad to know you think the combo works ... super excited. 😊 (BTW, I miss all your cute little animated emojis -- you always had the best ones.) 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus.  I can't deny having a small prejudice against Stephen Dweck due to his nasty treatment of Rick many years ago during one of his first visits to QVC.

However, I've watch a bit of some of his shows today and I'm impressed at some of his innovative designs.  There's very little in jewelry that hasn't already been done, but he has some unusual designs.  His work appears to be beautifull finished.

Best of all, when they do close-ups of his hands, I see the scars, cuts and evidence that he actually works with his hands.  I remember what a mess my hands were when I did silver work.  I used to wonder how Robert Lee Morris avoided those "marks of honor".  Never saw anything on his hands.

What do you think?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment