Honored Contributor

@Serendipity. Awful to think/say, but since my Mom’s 90, I only purchase jewelry gifts for her that I’d enjoy having. As an only child, I will be sharing her inherited jewelry w/ my DD and 2 GDs.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus @faeriemoon The Gilt prices are so much lower (a couple of rings are close to current TSV pricing). Love some of the more expensive pieces. But even 50% less is still pretty pricey. 🙃

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Shanus @faeriemoon The Gilt prices are so much lower (a couple of rings are close to current TSV pricing). Love some of the more expensive pieces. But even 50% less is still pretty pricey. 🙃

@Serendipity EBAY had some of his pieces, too.

Respected Contributor

This BIG DEAL ring is again featured today for $99.

RueLaLa has SD today.  I purchased and silver and black spinel bracelet.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon @Shanus Just saw a coordinating earring as a primetime special. Not getting it, but thought I'd point out the color combo. 😊

J356749

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity  Saw those!!  Thanks for thinking of me when you saw them; they would be perfect with the two rings I have!!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Serendipity  Saw those!!  Thanks for thinking of me when you saw them; they would be perfect with the two rings I have!!

@faeriemoon Yay -- glad you saw them. Are you getting them? They look so pretty. I like the rhodolite border too. 🤗  

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon Yay -- glad you saw them. Are you getting them? They look so pretty. I like the rhodolite border too. 🤗  

@Serendipity  I am not getting them because I'm more of a small earring person, and I seldom wear drop earrings.  However, I do really like them; just not on me.  Now if they had offered an enhancer just like those earrings, I would have been all over it!!