Honored Contributor

Re: STEPHEN DWECK BIG DEAL

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon Yay - how pretty and they look great on you! Glad they are keepers. They look lovely stacked together. How do you like them individually? I love the manicure too -- what nail polish is that? Happy that Stephen brought out the emoji! 😊 Can't wait to get mine soon. 🤗

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity  They are beautiful individually.  I think you get more of that elegant, classic look when you wear just one.  I'm more of a funky girl so I like them stacked.  The bands and prongs are just beautiful so you can wear them either way.

The nail polish is Shellac gel and it's called Field Fox.  I don't usually go this neutral, but I was in the mood for it last week.  Glad you like it!!

There are now four reviews up for this ring and they all have five stars.  I haven't written mine yet, but I will.

Hope you love yours!!  Post when you get them!

Trusted Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I purchased the cognac quartz before it went on waitlist. Hope I like it as much as I think I will. Still keep thinking about the coordinating earrings!!!

i received my cognac ring yesterday, beautiful! the color of the stone is very rich looking, and the setting very detailed, i think you will like it.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon Got 'em and they are lovely. 🤗 Just like your photo! I like the lighter color because it makes them more wearable. And they are comfortable alone or stacked. This seems like a real value -- something not often seen, right? 😉 (Nobody tell me they're glass!)  I love the cut and the sparkle. Thanks for the info on the nail polish too. It goes perfect with the rings -- like you planned it. LOL. A happy camper here too. 😁

@Shanus Did you get your rings yet? What do you think? You were right about green going with everything. I think both these rings go with everything.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@faeriemoon Got 'em and they are lovely. 🤗 Just like your photo! I like the lighter color because it makes them more wearable. And they are comfortable alone or stacked. This seems like a real value -- something not often seen, right? 😉 (Nobody tell me they're glass!)  I love the cut and the sparkle. Thanks for the info on the nail polish too. It goes perfect with the rings -- like you planned it. LOL. A happy camper here too. 😁

@Shanus Did you get your rings yet? What do you think? You were right about green going with everything. I think both these rings go with everything.

@Serendipity  I think a hold up w/ mail to this area due to storms. My green ring and MOP earrings may be here tomorrow. Anxious to see them in person.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon No kidding about the packaging! 😁

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@faeriemoon No kidding about the packaging! 😁

@Serendipity  My ring and earrings did not arrive yesterday either. To keep me anxiously awaiting their getting here, special gorgeous packaging?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  The packaging for this piece is really special.  His boxes are finished on both the outside and the inside.  Inside of the box is a felt pouch, but not like the QVC drawstring cheapo ones.  It is flat with a divider inside (maybe for earrings?) and has a magnetic closing.  The ring has Dweck's hangtag on it, and it is not in a plastic bag.  The entire operation (ring, pouch, box) is then slipped into a sleeve to keep the box nice and fresh for gift giving.  Really nice.  (Apparently is logo is a scarab; check the inside of the box cover when you open it.)

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Shanus  The packaging for this piece is really special.  His boxes are finished on both the outside and the inside.  Inside of the box is a felt pouch, but not like the QVC drawstring cheapo ones.  It is flat with a divider inside (maybe for earrings?) and has a magnetic closing.  The ring has Dweck's hangtag on it, and it is not in a plastic bag.  The entire operation (ring, pouch, box) is then slipped into a sleeve to keep the box nice and fresh for gift giving.  Really nice.  (Apparently is logo is a scarab; check the inside of the box cover when you open it.)

@faeriemoon. Oooh! That makes it more exciting, for sure. Yes, his logo is a scarab/beetle.

Honored Contributor

My green TSV ring finally arrived today...Size 6 too large and size 5 on waitlist. The mother of pearl earrings have not arrived, but have shipped.