Honored Contributor

Ok, could not resist. Yes, not a faceted gemstone Gal, but that pale green ring called my name. It’s neutral and will look great w/ all my olive green clothing. I loved the scaled down size, engraved band and price? $99 for a designer piece!!!!

Any other “takers”?

Honored Contributor

Uh oh. Also just saw and ordered the square mother of pearl carved stud earrings in white. Not watching the rest of these shows. 😩

Honored Contributor

@ShanusI'm sticking to my NO NEW JEWELRY resolve, but gotta say I have loved wearing the Stephen Dweck rings I have.  And the ones I bought from QVC are holding up just as perfectly as those I bought elsewhere.  Enjoy yours -  I think he/his company designs very interesting pieces.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ShanusI'm sticking to my NO NEW JEWELRY resolve, but gotta say I have loved wearing the Stephen Dweck rings I have.  And the ones I bought from QVC are holding up just as perfectly as those I bought elsewhere.  Enjoy yours -  I think he/his company designs very interesting pieces.

@millieshops  I also find I need new jewelry like a hole in the head. My only excuse is that I’ve sold a lot and given many pieces to DD & DIL. Many things I had just tired of wearing. These 2 items “spoke” to me. 

Honored Contributor

@ShanusI swear my jewelry has figured out how to reproduce itself; surely I didn't buy all I have!

Honored Contributor

This is really similar to a ring I purchased about 1-2 years ago (not by Dweck) for about half that price.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus If the ring was calling your name,you had to answer. Beautiful ring and earring.While not purchasing I love his jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

This is really similar to a ring I purchased about 1-2 years ago (not by Dweck) for about half that price.

@Group 5 minus 1  Silver w/ gemstones for $50? Wow!!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful ring @Shanus. That prasiolite would be my pick also. Such a lovely shade of green and very nice setting.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Beautiful ring @Shanus. That prasiolite would be my pick also. Such a lovely shade of green and very nice setting.

@SilleeMee  Thanks, but can’t believe I purchased jewelry!!