Honored Contributor

The Silver Sale begins today at 10AM with Lous Hill, which looks an awful lot like Brighton to me. Tonite at 1AM-3AM (says new on my guide) is another sale show. More Silver Sale shows tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SILVER SALE TODAY

[ Edited ]

No Ultra Fine Silver....again...   sad.  Good News Lois Hill has a bigger version of the tiny treasures (lock & Key, etc)  So I got the bigger necklace of the lock & key.

Valued Contributor

Looks like Brighton to me too!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

The Silver Sale begins today at 10AM with Lous Hill, which looks an awful lot like Brighton to me. Tonite at 1AM-3AM (says new on my guide) is another sale show. More Silver Sale shows tomorrow. 

Agreed....nothing new.  Wonder why they go to the trouble of adding a new vendor if they aren't going to have anything new to add to the lineup.

Valued Contributor

Brighton (est.1991) majority of their jewelry is silver plated,therefore the low price.

They also have  a small collection of sterling silver jewelry.They were making their jewelry  in California,don't know if they still are

Lois Hill(est.in 1997).jewelry is in both gold and sterling silver, I like her jewelry  better.I like her petite crosses.

Valued Contributor

@songbird I odered the padlock cross pendant. I like the 3 dementional, it's meduim size 1 inch wide and 1 inch high including the bail.I have several of her smaller crosses,that I change up periodically. You can keep the chain,I will used on my 16/or 18 round box chain,that are of a heavier gram weight

Honored Contributor

@GRACIE wrote:

Brighton (est.1991) majority of their jewelry is silver plated,therefore the low price.

They also have  a small collection of sterling silver jewelry.They were making their jewelry  in California,don't know if they still are

Lois Hill(est.in 1997).jewelry is in both gold and sterling silver, I like her jewelry  better.I like her petite crosses.

@GRACIE   Yes, Brighton is not .925, but the designs are very (too) similar for the price. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SILVER SALE TODAY

[ Edited ]

Sometime in the next few days we're supposed to celebrate Creede Silver Day which has become a non-occasion.  It's usually October 2nd.  Several years ago, I was in Creede on that day, quite an unusual little town.

Creede Colorado

Screenshot_20200930-131206~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That's great, @Kachina624 why don't you post it on the Creede Silver Strike 21st Anniversary thread? 

Honored Contributor

@banned again    Didn't know there was one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment