Honored Contributor

Re: SILVER SALE FEEDBACK - PURCHASES

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@nova wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@nova 

In a perfect world, after any big sale, about 10 days later,  they should have a one day "special encore sale" with the sale prices.   

Just dreaming, I guess ...

That would be great!!!  Some department stores have Friend & Family sales that last 2-3 days with the special sale prices.  When a sale is only 1 day then many people miss out because of either work, family obligations etc.

@nova 

Not to mention that they held this big sale on a week day to have it on a specific date ....    Dumb idea, iMO

@Tinkrbl44   ITA. I DVR shows, but DVR 12-24 hrs. of silver shows? When do I watch it all before midnight?

Honored Contributor

@lmt   Beatiful choices. Enjoy wearing your pieces.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I posted on another thread that I returned my two JAI tablet rings because they didn't work for me the way I wanted them to.

Still waiting for my TSV which was an advanced order, and waitlisted to boot.  Very frustrating that the black spinel sold out so quickly.  I'm sure they knew it would be popular and they should have been prepared for that. Particularly since the ring was popular Big Deal previously; they should have known that not only would they have first time buyers, but also previous buyers who were coming back for a second color. The black spinel and the white topaz were new this time around.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@nova wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@nova 

In a perfect world, after any big sale, about 10 days later,  they should have a one day "special encore sale" with the sale prices.   

Just dreaming, I guess ...

That would be great!!!  Some department stores have Friend & Family sales that last 2-3 days with the special sale prices.  When a sale is only 1 day then many people miss out because of either work, family obligations etc.

@nova 

Not to mention that they held this big sale on a week day to have it on a specific date ....    Dumb idea, iMO

@Tinkrbl44   ITA. I DVR shows, but DVR 12-24 hrs. of silver shows? When do I watch it all before midnight?

@Shanus 

I have recorded many QVC shows, and just fast forward slowly through them, stopping if I want to see the item being shown. 

I call it "window shopping on my TV".

But, yes, if I have several shows recorded, it can be a tad time consuming!  

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt 

I got the UltraFine signet ring, too.  Nice heft and a twist on the same old.  A winner!

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of the UltraFine 1inch earrings in the brushed finish. They looked like flashlights on. LOL. Very reflective and too large. Back they went...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

No, they moved it from the traditional March 1st airdate because "they wouldn't have it on a high-volume sales day." Apparently apparel, a declining product category, better deserved the traditional March 1 airdate this year in their programming director's opinion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received the UltraFine paperclip earrings.   They are adjustable and can be one hoop ... or three.  I thought the one hoop would be great until mask wearing is over, then I will wear the longer version. Very, very nice.

I have never been disappointed in anything UltraFine!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered Ultrafine silver, not sterling.  I got both beaded necklace, one high polished & the other diamond cut.  I also received the multi bangle heart bracelet.  I ordered medium, but it was too big.  I returned it and am on wait list for small size bracelet. 

beads.jpg

Also received 18K pendents from ShopHQ. The frist initial is an inch high and in 14K.  The other two, a script R and a puffed heart are in 18K.  The look great on necklaces. 

hearts.jpg

Puffed heart on18K omega.  This one is 23 grams one of my smaller ones.

heart.jpg

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

I bought the UltraFine Double Signet Bypass Ring. I love it!! It has a nice heft to it and it's very comfortable to wear. And it's soooo shiny.

UltraFine Silver Polished Double Signet Bypass - J372270

I also ordered the UltraFine Heart Charm Multi-Bangle Bracelet. I haven't received it yet, but I can't wait to get it.

UltraFine Silver Heart Charm Multi-Bangle, 18.0 - J372356

This was the first time I purchased from the UltraFine line. I wish QVC would expand the line since the silver is so much nicer.

I think because of composition of the metal, it's somewhat restricted in being very malleable.  Very few new items ever appear.  

Yes, Ultrafine is sterling silver after a cure is found!