Honored Contributor

SILVER SALE FEEDBACK - PURCHASES

If you bought something from the Silver Sale, and have received it, please tell us what you think of the item(s).

I have UltraFine earrings arriving today ... can't wait!  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: SILVER SALE FEEDBACK - PURCHASES

I bought ultrafine hoops 3/4" size. The satin ones came and I love them! Perfect size and the look is beautiful. Kaleidoscope are due to arrive today. Polished are on waitlist.

Trusted Contributor

I got the polished 3/4" ultrafine hoop earrings & I LOVE them!  All my other hoops are skinny & the chunkier width is noticeable in my dark shoulder length hair.  I wish I would have bought the other choices as well!

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

I got the polished 3/4" ultrafine hoop earrings & I LOVE them!  All my other hoops are skinny & the chunkier width is noticeable in my dark shoulder length hair.  I wish I would have bought the other choices as well!

@nova 

I had some second thoughts about skipping buying a couple things, but now the price is higher, and I don't want to pay it.  Woman LOL   So, they are sitting on my Wish List for now.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   That's the same for me.  It bugs me to pay more now for the same item I already got on sale.  I'll wait for now.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@nova 

In a perfect world, after any big sale, about 10 days later,  they should have a one day "special encore sale" with the sale prices.   

Just dreaming, I guess ...

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@nova 

In a perfect world, after any big sale, about 10 days later,  they should have a one day "special encore sale" with the sale prices.   

That would be great!!!  Some department stores have Friend & Family sales that last 2-3 days with the special sale prices.  When a sale is only 1 day then many people miss out because of either work, family obligations etc.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@nova 

That would be great!!!  Some department stores have Friend & Family sales that last 2-3 days with the special sale prices.  When a sale is only 1 day then many people miss out because of either work, family obligations etc.

@nova 

Not to mention that they held this big sale on a week day to have it on a specific date ....    Dumb idea, iMO

Respected Contributor

I bought the UltraFine Double Signet Bypass Ring. I love it!! It has a nice heft to it and it's very comfortable to wear. And it's soooo shiny.

UltraFine Silver Polished Double Signet Bypass - J372270

I also ordered the UltraFine Heart Charm Multi-Bangle Bracelet. I haven't received it yet, but I can't wait to get it.

UltraFine Silver Heart Charm Multi-Bangle, 18.0 - J372356

This was the first time I purchased from the UltraFine line. I wish QVC would expand the line since the silver is so much nicer.

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

I bought the UltraFine Double Signet Bypass Ring. I love it!! It has a nice heft to it and it's very comfortable to wear. And it's soooo shiny.

UltraFine Silver Polished Double Signet Bypass - J372270

I also ordered the UltraFine Heart Charm Multi-Bangle Bracelet. I haven't received it yet, but I can't wait to get it.

UltraFine Silver Heart Charm Multi-Bangle, 18.0 - J372356

This was the first time I purchased from the UltraFine line. I wish QVC would expand the line since the silver is so much nicer.

@lmt 

Nice pieces!    I have about 5 pieces from UltraFine ... and one in the mail!