Honored Contributor

SECOND SEBAAG BANGLE 👍🏻

On silver day, I ordered another  Sebagg bangle...just as beautiful as the first one.... Comfie because lightweight even though look substantial.

Since I wear so many bangles at a time mixed in w/ my watch & link bracelets, weight was getting to be an issue. The silver bangles I make are quite solid and I wear them along with others I collect.

They all “live” in a huge glass bowl on my dresser & when I’m getting dressed, I reach in and grab a handful.

Respected Contributor

Re: SECOND SEBAAG BANGLE 👍🏻

I ordered J351088 on silver day, mostly because I love bangles but my wrist is so small I can't find them to fit.  Now i realized, after checking my order status, it is silicone filled.  I have never knowingly purchased anything that is electroform or filled.  Guess I got caught up in all the great reviews.  I just won't want it if it dents easily.

Honored Contributor

I also bought a second Sebbag bangle yesterday. 

I purchased the textured one several weeks ago and have been eyeing the hammered one which I ordered yesterday....I'm also waiting for the animal beaded bracelet to go off of waitlist.  

I Love the Sebbag pieces that I have so far!  They are beautiful simple statement pieces!

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

I ordered J351088 on silver day, mostly because I love bangles but my wrist is so small I can't find them to fit.  Now i realized, after checking my order status, it is silicone filled.  I have never knowingly purchased anything that is electroform or filled.  Guess I got caught up in all the great reviews.  I just won't want it if it dents easily.

@makena . I ordered one of the bangles several weeks ago and have worn it a lot and so far I've had no problems with it.  It seems to be very sturdy.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@makena  A hollow silver bangle will dent much more easily! Electroform just means there is a resin core to lighten the “feel” of the bracelet. It is still sterling silver. Silver bangles w/o the electroform process are usually hollow with nothing inside to give it strength. Solid silver bangles, unless quite thin, are difficult to find & fragile.

Esteemed Contributor

These would be nice if I could get them over my hand without breaking a bone.  When will designers of bangles  (or the retail companies that feature their works) get that it's not the size of the wrist that determines fit on a non-hinged bangle? My wrist is average but my hand is not ... but it's not exactly as broad as a bear's paw, either.

I know all the tricks to help slide a bangle over one's hand.  Nothing short of removing one finger and the knuckle at its base would do the trick.  It's a shame -- I liked the hammered one in particular.  

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

These would be nice if I could get them over my hand without breaking a bone.  When will designers of bangles  (or the retail companies that feature their works) get that it's not the size of the wrist that determines fit on a non-hinged bangle? My wrist is average but my hand is not ... but it's not exactly as broad as a bear's paw, either.

I know all the tricks to help slide a bangle over one's hand.  Nothing short of removing one finger and the knuckle at its base would do the trick.  It's a shame -- I liked the hammered one in particular.  

@Sammycat1 Many women have that problem and do better with a oval, hinged bangle.

Respected Contributor

Received it today.  It is very, very nice.  Unfortunately, I have to return it.  The small is too large.