Contributor

The sea life bracelet is available in 7 1/4 inches and on easy pay today, J293268. Also , good values on some Honora clearance items with easy pay too. I need to get away from the computer, I keep finding some good values today.

Super Contributor

The reviews indicate sizing issues. I would guess these are returns, because this bracelet was not available a few days ago.

Contributor

That could be, but I really like it so I am willing to take a chance on it. I think it is so pretty and it is my birthstone. Hopefully I get a good one that fits.

Honored Contributor

ALL of the sealife is on clearance....maybe they were priced too high at the start?

Contributor

I think they were definitely priced too high to start. I loved it as soon as I saw it, but could not pay that original price. The reviews were not good either, so maybe they were not selling well or too many were returned. I can't wait to get the bracelet.

Honored Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I liked it also and all but the small size was gone. However I ordered the small one and thought maybe it would work with an extension. I received an empty box last week, had all the packing except the braceletSmiley Sad Q is sending me a replacement, they are so good. Wish the larger one had been back in stock. Dont think I want to order another and send back the replacement. Have to see how it fits.

Enjoy yours ladies.

Super Contributor

I wish there were an 8" available. Does anyone know if there was any in that size??

Thanks, Pepper22

Super Contributor
On 6/24/2014 lolakimono said:

Judith Ripka Sterling Pearl & Diamonique Sea Life Charm Bracelet 7 1/4

Very pretty. I've never seen it presented, or online.... not that I've ever done a search for it. Sea star is my favorite sea creature; if I've known this bracelet existed, very likely I would have gotten it. That is, if it didn't cause me my arm, let, and spleen. Here's the photo showing the bracelet on the model's wrist:

Judith Ripka Sterling Pearl & Diamonique Sea Life Charm Bracelet 7 1/4

Contributor

Received my bracelet today. I really love it.i It was a little short as reviewers stated. I have a silver magnetic clasp that I attached, and it is perfect, a keeper for me.