Valued Contributor

Has anyone had to return an item to Rue La La? Wondered how they are on returns. Are they dependable?

Trusted Contributor
I returned a Tiffany lamp. Rue la la wouldn't take it back, claimed Dale Tiffany never received it. I called fake Tiffany, they said yes they had it and issued a refund to Rue. I finally got my money after a. Being lied to and b. I did all the legwork. I haven't purchased anything since. This occurred 2 yrs ago.
Valued Contributor

I thought I had seen similar comments about Rue La La on these boards in the last year or two. Anyone else had any experience returning to them? I probably would keep what I bought, but it's nice to know you have the option of returning (or not).

Regular Contributor

I have returned several items the past few years and no problem. I noticed when I signed in that I had a credit but when I inquired about it they said it would be refunded and that did happen - can't recall how long it took. My returns were jewelry items.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Juliet for the info!

Super Contributor

I returned a Judith Ripka watch that was overly big for my small wrist. It was no problem. Took a little longer than just dropping off a QVC pre paid envelope.

Occasional Visitor

Yes, it is really easy to return to the Rue. Just go to your account to find the order and choose to return the item. hen you just print out the return label and return order sheet to place into the box with return item. The only items that you cannot return are "Final Sale" items which is specified in each product detail when viewing the item. I hope this was helpful.

Valued Contributor

Thanks RubyRhodeIsland and Customer 5. Glad to hear that. I had seen written on these Forums someone had said it was hard to get your money back from them on a return.