Super Contributor

Re: Round Three! Who's here for chatting and laughing?

great talking to you Me2Me. Hope to see you again tonight

Regular Contributor

Kaplan no not part of the Kay stores. You can find his line at bloomies and stores like that. Maybe I shouldn't bring this up but way back there was a certain troll on thus forumn who lived Scott Kay and said he,would never come to qvc. I'm wondering if anyone remembers that. His stuff is nice sometimes imho more on the stronger masculine side. But t it stuff was nice.
Super Contributor

What great fun. See everyone later for more fun.

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 floss 84 said: Kaplan no not part of the Kay stores. You can find his line at bloomies and stores like that. Maybe I shouldn't bring this up but way back there was a certain troll on thus forumn who lived Scott Kay and said he,would never come to qvc. I'm wondering if anyone remembers that. His stuff is nice sometimes imho more on the stronger masculine side. But t it stuff was nice.

I thought his daughter was lovely and very self composed especially under the circumstances.

Honored Contributor

Floss - I remember that troll....lordy what a pain in the buhunkus.....

See all of you ladies later!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

floss, I definitely remember that troll!!!

nice chatting with everyone. I will be here tonight too.....enjoy!

Regular Contributor

Kap ita have a wonderful day!!! Hope everyone enjoys their new stuff. Can't wait until I read about the new jewels!!! Looming toward to tonight's show!!! Also HOOE everyone who is going to or watching the super bowl, party have a great time!!!!
Regular Contributor

Guys lol so glad u all remember the ------ yes how crazy
Trusted Contributor

On 2/1/2015 floss 84 said: Kaplan no not part of the Kay stores. You can find his line at bloomies and stores like that. Maybe I shouldn't bring this up but way back there was a certain troll on thus forumn who lived Scott Kay and said he,would never come to qvc. I'm wondering if anyone remembers that. His stuff is nice sometimes imho more on the stronger masculine side. But t it stuff was nice.
She is back.
Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Sakuya said:
She is back.

Oh, yes, I remember her well---but can't recall her Forum name....shame about his dying at 57!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel