Esteemed Contributor

Re: Round Three! Who's here for chatting and laughing?

On 2/1/2015 Sheesh said:
On 2/1/2015 Sammycat1 said:

Sheesh--Happy Birthday!

Thanks, Sammy, it was actually December 29th----now I'll be 66 this year!---OUCH! Still working, though...........

I'll be working up til the time they throw me in the ground!

Don't rush 66...just get used to 65 for now. Wink

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 MickD said:

Did JR ever do the London Blue Topaz in the titanic??? I have the titanic in blue......

MQ, citrine, RQ, BT and ???

Trusted Contributor

On 2/1/2015 kaplan206 said:
On 2/1/2015 Sakuya said: Will-power. That's a funny new word I have never heard ...

That's a word?

Well, it's new. I don't think it will catch on....
Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Gsmom said: Smiley Happy) When the famous big blue heart came out - I wanted to get it but didn't because I was changing diapers (funny now years later it probably wouldn't stop me) So - I just got the baby blue heart

I got the Big Blue Smithsonian when it first came out. I only wore it once or twice. I have a small hand and a Size 5 finger and the ring really just overwhelmed me---although I can wear the Q Monaco just fine---the Big Blue was extremely high set. So, I sold it this last year for what I paid for it. I actually like this new heart ring even better---but there are no Blue diamonds and it is actually more expensive than the Big Blue! The new one is more wearable, I think.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

Sheesh happy birthday!!!!!!! No one would ever guess your age!!!! Bgdc if your still there omg pink what!!!!!!!You just wanted another excuse for new jewerly lol!!! Kaplan and all I'll bring the tastykakes!!!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks Kap.....aka JR expert!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 BGDC said:

one last one cause it's the real deal...........

bagel with cream cheese and nova and a few of the onions from the pickled herring with a smidgen of the sauce.

ya..........that's appetizing!!!!

LOL! Now I'm starved! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

gotta go work

ttyl

Bye honey!

Bye, Kappy! But I left out the best part of my sandwich!!!! Throw a little white fish on that! Now we're talking...........

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 MickD said:

Thanks Kap.....aka JR expert!

Welcome. But not even close to being an expert; just a Ripka lover like the rest of us.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 floss 84 said: Sheesh happy birthday!!!!!!! No one would ever guess your age!!!! Bgdc if your still there omg pink what!!!!!!!You just wanted another excuse for new jewerly lol!!! Kaplan and all I'll bring the tastykakes!!!!

Thank you, Floss, very kind of you to say. When I am with my adult sons, 45 and soon to be 47, they think we are a couple---very embarrassing for them---very satisfying for me---LOL! It's all in the DNA---I take no credit---except I've always taken care of my skin since I was a teenager---started out as a Noxema girl in the 60's!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Sakuya said:
On 2/1/2015 Sakuya said: Will-power. That's a funny new word I have never heard ...

That's a word?

Well, it's new. I don't think it will catch on....

Not with me. Smiley Happy