Honored Contributor

Re: Round Three! Who's here for chatting and laughing?

I need a bagel Kap!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Gsmom said: Smiley Happy) When the famous big blue heart came out - I wanted to get it but didn't because I was changing diapers (funny now years later it probably wouldn't stop me) So - I just got the baby blue heart

I got it a few months after the original showing. I can't wear it anymore b/c my knuckles have gotten so much bigger due to arthritis. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 kaplan206 said:
On 2/1/2015 Gsmom said: Smiley Happy) When the famous big blue heart came out - I wanted to get it but didn't because I was changing diapers (funny now years later it probably wouldn't stop me) So - I just got the baby blue heart

I got it a few months after the original showing. I can't wear it anymore b/c my knuckles have gotten so much bigger due to arthritis. Smiley Sad

sorry to hear that, Kaplan

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Me2Me said:
On 2/1/2015 kaplan206 said:
On 2/1/2015 MickD said:

Thanks for the link Kap!! Now I'll stop nagging Me2Me!!! that is a beautiful barrel necklace!

Welcome. Have you decided?

Yes Kaplan, I purchased the barrel estate chain before it sold out. Couldn't resist!

YAY! Wear it in the best of health.

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Sammycat1 said:

Sheesh--Happy Birthday!

Thanks, Sammy, it was actually December 29th----now I'll be 66 this year!---OUCH! Still working, though...........

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 MickD said:

Kap no......I have the GG and Jimmies still in the cart.......I'll probably order both and keep both....my birthday is in a few months.......might as well start now..... ! I just have no will-power....

They are gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

Did JR ever do the London Blue Topaz in the titanic??? I have the titanic in blue......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

Maybe your precious granddaughter can wear it for dress up Smiley Happy)
Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Sakuya said: Will-power. That's a funny new word I have never heard ...

That's a word?

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Gsmom said: Maybe your precious granddaughter can wear it for dress up Smiley Happy)

Too big now but maybe some day.