Respected Contributor

Re: Round Three! Who's here for chatting and laughing?

On 2/1/2015 MickD said: Me - not yet....I can only order one choice piece this visit.....jimmies or this cuff or the MOP ring.......decisions....

Mick, go for the GG Cuff--you won't regret it! I ordered it when it was originally offered a few years ago---I think it was $299. Then, stupidly, in feeling a moment of virtue, I returned a few pieces, including the GG Cuff. I immediately regretted it and then each time it came back---it was priced higher and higher! Finally, at $450 on 6 EP, I bought it AGAIN---and then I returned AGAIN--good grief! So today, at $379 on EP it is coming home to me and I am KEEPING it this time--as really, it is the most beautiful cuff EVER! It's my 65th birthday present to me.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Suzytoo said:
On 2/1/2015 Me2Me said:
On 2/1/2015 Suzytoo said:
On 2/1/2015 Pepper22 said:

Here comes great big snow flakes....oh no!!!!

Oh no!!! We are scheduled for snow later tonight!

Speaking of snowflakes, I just recently purchased Judith's silver snowflake charm and it is beautiful and quite substantial as an enhancer. Love it!

Enjoy your snow ladies. I live in Central Fla., it's beautiful here today!

You are a brave woman, Me2me! Send some sunshine up North!

Me, you can trade places with me. I'm so tired of cold dreary days. We recently went 11 days without sun. no sun again today

Super Contributor

Hello all of my beautiful ladies!!!!

I am not even watching the shows.........so busy today! I just want to say that you need to keep my seat warm on the BGB because I just went pink wild! NEW JERSEY GIRL, do you hear that????

Pink watch (oh, how I have wanted a good pink for my watch collection and this one looks poifect), and of course the pink dmq. stud earrings and ring. I didn't plan on buying a thing this time around, let alone my umpteenth JR watch or anything diamonique, but I looooooooooove pink and diamonds so I couldn't resist.

I'm hoping the earrings and ring will be OTO's later on. THEY BETTER BE!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun shopping everyone!

ME2ME!!!!!!!! Behave yourself, young lady! Luv ya LOTS! OX Kiss

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Sammycat1 said:
On 2/1/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

Now that's a blue topaz!! Beautiful ring. Had to have this one. Stunning!!!

Bling Sista, great minds think alike!

Amen to that Sammycat! What a deep color blue. Very elegant looking ring. The price couldn't have been better. Beautiful ring. Wear yours in the best of health. Judith does it again.

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 MickD said:

Thanks for the link Kap!! Now I'll stop nagging Me2Me!!! that is a beautiful barrel necklace!

Sorry Mick. I am behind on some of the threads, because I'm still window shopping! Thanks Kap!

Honored Contributor

Sheesh ~ I will put the GG in my cart....and decide ....after I get done with my mimosa !

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

Sheesh--Happy Birthday!

Super Contributor

BGDC, I love your choices!!! I got that pink dmq ring also

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 BGDC said:

Hello all of my beautiful ladies!!!!

I am not even watching the shows.........so busy today! I just want to say that you need to keep my seat warm on the BGB because I just went pink wild! NEW JERSEY GIRL, do you hear that????

Pink watch (oh, how I have wanted a good pink for my watch collection and this one looks poifect), and of course the pink dmq. stud earrings and ring. I didn't plan on buying a thing this time around, let alone my umpteenth JR watch or anything diamonique, but I looooooooooove pink and diamonds so I couldn't resist.

I'm hoping the earrings and ring will be OTO's later on. THEY BETTER BE!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun shopping everyone!

ME2ME!!!!!!!! Behave yourself, young lady! Luv ya LOTS! OX Kiss

Hey BGDC!

I know you have been busy....good to see you pop in! That is a great pink watch! Perfect for the Spring! Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Me - It's hard to shop and read and shop and hit the submit button and shop...... !

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G