Trusted Contributor

Re: Round Three! Who's here for chatting and laughing?

Wide cuffs don't look good on me but I think the opening being on top of this sbt cuff it could work on me.
Super Contributor

I love her turquoise. I have that ring the model is wearing

Honored Contributor

I think it would look funky next the MOP bracelet J281195...it shows in purple......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Before they had the Smalls, I had to do the "Visaqueen" squeeze all my Average Cuffs---but it's a risky move, although I had no problems.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Sakuya said: Wide cuffs don't look good on me but I think the opening being on top of this sbt cuff it could work on me.

It's an amazing cuff.

Esteemed Contributor

See you, ladies - nap time! Will be watching the Super Bowl during the evening show, but will peek in from time to time via my iPad.

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Sammycat1 said:

See you, ladies - nap time! Will be watching the Super Bowl during the evening show, but will peek in from time to time via my iPad.

Have a great nap.

Regular Contributor

Waving hi to vixen another Philly gal!!! All this talk of food made me hungry so just finishing cup of cinimmion dolce coffee and half of bagel . Trying to keep my fingers busy not to shop. Did anyone watch the Scott Kay show I couldn't believe he just passed away in Dec. His daughter was wonderful. I really lime some of his pieces especially the oto and the heart toggle bracelet.
Super Contributor

Have a good day Sammycat! The SuperBowl will be on in my house during the evening show to. Enjoy your Sammy cat nap!

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 floss 84 said: Waving hi to vixen another Philly gal!!! All this talk of food made me hungry so just finishing cup of cinimmion dolce coffee and half of bagel . Trying to keep my fingers busy not to shop. Did anyone watch the Scott Kay show I couldn't believe he just passed away in Dec. His daughter was wonderful. I really lime some of his pieces especially the oto and the heart toggle bracelet.

I was shocked to hear he passed, too. Dec 4 in NYC---heart attack---he was only 57!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel