Frequent Contributor

Re: Round One - Who is here?

You girls are crashing their website! I just looked up those Ming pearls, one review, only got one star! Beware, for that price!

Thanks, Kappy! I don't need any encouragement!

Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 donnaluby said:

kiwi, thanks for the item - they are ming and are gorgeous -- I like that they can be separated into two strands.

Thanks, kiwi, too.

Only one review and not a good one.

Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Dead Eye said:

You girls are crashing their website! I just looked up those Ming pearls, one review, only got one star! Beware, for that price!

Thanks, Kappy! I don't need any encouragement!

You come sit next to me, honey.

Super Contributor

I thought maybe I was the only one having trouble signing into website to order......I waitlisted J295473 the white leather cord necklace.

Super Contributor

I had lots of trouble with the Honora ming TSV necklace from a few months ago. They were the ugliest piece of jewelry I've every seen. Nothing at all like the presentation with Jane.

There's no video at the site on the Ripka ming pearls. Hard to tell how it works. Maybe I'll wait for 6 EPs.

Super Contributor

Pepper that white leather cord is perfect for the summer. I wear my white agate bead necklace all the time during the summer. Don't know if I need another white necklace but I'm thinking about that one.

Contributor

Got the clad tsv Carolyn
Super Contributor

kaplan, you are right about the poor review of the pearl necklace. I'm looking forward to seeing the presentation and a close up of the pearls. I don't like ringed pearls and thought I saw one that was ringed.

Trusted Contributor

Hello ladies, I had a real hard time getting online tonite. I kept getting an error message saying my email doesn't match the Q records. Was finally able to get online and waitlist the snake turq cuff, but didn't get an order conf. Hopefully my order went thru. Those of you who like the long ming pearl necklace, I'd like to let you know that I bought it and returned it. It was never presented. I saw it online and ordered it when it first appeared. The pearls on mine were terrible ( I know they are baroque but these were really bad ), no luster , chipped in a few places as well. The main reason I returned it however was that it is very heavy around the neck. After wearing it for an hour, my neck was sore. The only nice part was the pave diamonique clasp. Great idea to separate them into two necklaces, but very poor quality pearls. for the price i expected better. Just a warning, anyone else buying may have better luck.
Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 anisha said: Hello ladies, I had a real hard time getting online tonite. I kept getting an error message saying my email doesn't match the Q records. Was finally able to get online and waitlist the snake turq cuff, but didn't get an order conf. Hopefully my order went thru. Those of you who like the long ming pearl necklace, I'd like to let you know that I bought it and returned it. It was never presented. I saw it online and ordered it when it first appeared. The pearls on mine were terrible ( I know they are baroque but these were really bad ), no luster , chipped in a few places as well. The main reason I returned it however was that it is very heavy around the neck. After wearing it for an hour, my neck was sore. The only nice part was the pave diamonique clasp. Just a warning, anyone else buying may have better luck.

Thanks, for the info, Anisha.