Honored Contributor
Spoiler

So nice to have a designer at QVC with nice, attractive well- made jewelry, who is humble and not full of himself.  It's also feminine and reasonably priced.

Welcome to QVC, Robert!  I hope we'll see a lot of you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I almost bought the nail head ring until I told myself that another ring is the last thing I need.  The prices seem excellent.  However, the prices are always excellent when someone new (although he really isn't) comes along.  It doesn't take them long to raise the prices at the first inkling that a designer might be popular.

Respected Contributor

I've always liked Robert at HSN an have several pieces of his jewelry.   He's funny and has a great line.  Enjoy his presentations.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I received my nail bracelet today!  It is outstanding.  The white zircon's really sparkle, you would think they are diamonds.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky Beautiful bracelet.  I went back and ordered the ring that I passed up the first time.  Paid a few dollars more, but still got it at a "sale" price.  Thrilled you are so pleased with your bracelet.  It makes me really look forward to the arrival of the ring.

Enjoy!!!

Trusted Contributor

I bought the nail head ring during the original jewelry event and love it.  It's such an unusual look on the finger and very well made for a reasonable price.  I left it a 5-star review.  Maybe another time I'll go back for the bracelet.