Honored Contributor

Robert Manse Cuff Bracelet - TS tomorrow on HSN

[ Edited ]

For anyone that collects these braclets or is looking to buy, here is a sneak peek from Colleen's FB page of the Bali Design bracelet that will be the TS.  It will air tonight at midnight and all day tomorrow.  Colleen said it will be the lowest price ever.  I'm not sure of the size/thickness of the bracelet.

No automatic alt text available. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Robert Manse Cuff Bracelet - TS tomorrow on HSN

Thanks for the pic!  One nice thing about Robert Manse (besides his great sense of humor) is he usually offers 2-3 size choices.  Since I have 5" wrists, the normal larger cuff sizes flip over and slide up and down my tiny arms.  I will definitey watch (record) this, but I'd be embarrassed to admit how many of these Bali cuffs I already own......so hopefully I won't be buying!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

His jewelry very pretty, but I found they have no substantial silver weight. Jai, Sam b., much better
Honored Contributor

@2blonde, he will definitely have a petite choice according to Colleen.  Woman Wink

@willomenia, have you ordered the larger cuffs?  I've only ordered 1 of his cuffs and it was very light weight.  The one I bought was a cable design and it was only 6mm so it was thin and light weight. 

Ultimately I'd love one of the biggest cuffs but they are always too pricey for me.

Respected Contributor

@willomenia  For me, the lighter weights actually work out better, as long as they don't bend too much.  My wrists and forearms are tiny and rather boney, so the heavier ones are painful for me to wear!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@2blonde, he will definitely have a petite choice according to Colleen.  Woman Wink

@willomenia, have you ordered the larger cuffs?  I've only ordered 1 of his cuffs and it was very light weight.  The one I bought was a cable design and it was only 6mm so it was thin and light weight. 

Ultimately I'd love one of the biggest cuffs but they are always too pricey for me.

I'd say mine was mid width, but I have thin bracelets from the ones I mentioned, and they are much heavier

Honored Contributor

I have my eye on 3 of the shades. Hope the price is good.

I have both thin and thick cuff bracelets and find that his thick ones rival DY in all ways. The thinner ones are lighter in weight but so are DY, so....they work for me when I want to layer multiple items. The thicker ones are more of a stand alone piece.

Respected Contributor

Colleen has been wearing these new bracelets for weeks, all colors stacked on both wrists. imagine just one bracelet. to my eye they look very small.

Need to watch the quality of his line.   have 2 bracelets, one is the Jalan Inda in Prasiolite last year the TS in June. ordered S/M  Colleen wears , wrist size is similar to hers, it barely fit and came bent. Ordered a M/L and it was way big.  Kept the s/m and carefully straightened it out. i have to stack it with another bracelet as it appears sort of lost on its own on the wrist

It is a bit lightweight, in pic below they are showing  small size so it looks more substantial (this is the one i own)
Bali Designs 4ctw Oval Prasiolite Cuff Bracelet

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline, I noticed Colleen wearing these piled up on both wrists so I had a feeling it was going to be a TS.  That's usually a dead giveaway.  LOL

Here is a photo of Colleen from The List Thursday night. She is wearing the bracelets layered.  Maybe you can zoom in to see the width a little better.  It's so hard to tell sometimes because the camera makes everything look larger.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CatsyCline, I noticed Colleen wearing these piled up on both wrists so I had a feeling it was going to be a TS.  That's usually a dead giveaway.  LOL

Here is a photo of Colleen from The List Thursday night. She is wearing the bracelets layered.  Maybe you can zoom in to see the width a little better.  It's so hard to tell sometimes because the camera makes everything look larger.

@Lipstickdiva  yes and i watch her shows often and she has not mentioned those bracelets - or mentioned them when i wasn't looking lol!!  She has been wearing these all month (always forget to check her FB page)(Colleen is the only host I can watch)

i will definately tune in and watch!!  just guessing they will be at $109.90 or $119.90 w/ a hsn reg price $200 +   Just a guess!! 

I have found nice Bali bracelets at TJX lately for inder $60.00 - nice rings too... Annika Witt brand