Trusted Contributor

Re: Robert Manse Cuff Bracelet - TS tomorrow on HSN

The TS is now posted!  $109.95 w free ship.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@CatsyCline wrote:

Colleen has been wearing these new bracelets for weeks, all colors stacked on both wrists. imagine just one bracelet. to my eye they look very small.

Need to watch the quality of his line.   have 2 bracelets, one is the Jalan Inda in Prasiolite last year the TS in June. ordered S/M  Colleen wears , wrist size is similar to hers, it barely fit and came bent. Ordered a M/L and it was way big.  Kept the s/m and carefully straightened it out. i have to stack it with another bracelet as it appears sort of lost on its own on the wrist

It is a bit lightweight, in pic below they are showing  small size so it looks more substantial (this is the one i own)
Bali Designs 4ctw Oval Prasiolite Cuff Bracelet

I have this bracelet in the black and citrine; they look GREAT layered with the JAI leopard items. I tossed the lttle tray that came with them as I store mine in Colleens' Jewelry Boxes. Missed out on the Prasiolite; will add the it via the TS. : )

@SahmIam @CatsyCline Do you remember how much this was when it was the TS?  It's on sale right now for $149.95 and I'm wondering how it compares to the current TS?  The stones seem quite small on today's cuff, but then again it's less expensive...

I also liked the matching 3 piece cobblestone ring and wondering if you'd need to size up?  Looks like it's already limited so might be sold out by morning.

Valued Contributor

Have you guys ever watched JTV ?  Last week and the week before they had a gal who lives and is the designer in Bali of the most gorgeous Bali jewelry I’ve ever seen.  I bought 2 bangle bracelets, and a ring, and for the gram weight and beauty of these pieces, it was a steal.  She is gone now but will be back in a couple of months.  Check it out when she is back .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf  it was $149.95.    found in my order history

ed.  the stones in the Jalan Indah have a higher ct wght than the TS stones...but carat weights and specific gravity (density) vary by gemstone type. the stone presence in the Jalan Indah settings are closely matched - the density and ct.weights are different. The prasiolite is listed as 4 ct; the blue topaz is 5.2 ct;  the citrine 3.6 ct. and so on

there is more gold presence in the Jalan Indah than today's TS.   HTH

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf Miimosa is correct that this is a larger carat weight; it's overall a larger bracelet than then TS. I purchased 3 of the TS and would have purchased a 4th if he had offered Prasiolite- not sure why he didn't as he usually does. However, I purchased the Jalan Indah in Prasiolite since it was on sale (and on my Wishlist) so it's all good. These narrower bracelets work well with so many other bracelets more so than the large cuffs; that's probably why he offered it as it works so well in different ways plus the price point. You could purchase 5 of these for almost less than 1 large cuff and create multiple looks.

As for the ring, I've never needed to size up with his- I often wonder if he adds just a touch more room to the sizes of his rings when they're cable rings. Whatever it is, they fit well with no issues. I always order true to size.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never bought from this line before and was hoping to get the petite size.  I didn't stay up late for the presentation, but did get up early and the rose quartz and labradorite are already goneSmiley Sad    May try the amy as it does look good quality, but it wasn't my first choice.  Any others ordering??  If so, hope its a good one and you enjoy!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@equss, the rose quartz in petite/small is on waitlist.  I have done waitlist often and I have always rec'd my item.  I'm betting there will be cancellations and you'll get your bracelet.

I'm undecided about ordering.  The very first bracelet of his I ordered was a cuff but it was braided, I guess you would call it.  I got it on an awesome sale for only $89.95 but I found it too thin and lighweight for my taste and sent it back. 

I should go back and see if I can find it in my order history so I can check the size compared to this.  If this TS is slightly larger, I'll order.  I want the pink though too.  My second choice would be the black spinel I think.      

Honored Contributor

I have his last tsv in Prasiolite and love it.  I really like the exotic details on today's TS cuff.  I would of liked to get the rose quartz but waitlist isn't an option now.  I may get the white topaz it will go with everything.  I have a few of Samuel B's cuffs that are more substantial so this would be a great addition to those bracelets. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks! When I looked earlier the rose wasn’t on waitlist. I even did live chat to see if there would be one. I’m going to go sign up now. Thanks so much@lipstickdiva
Trusted Contributor

Oops doesn’t show waitlist so I missed it again. Thanks though I’ll keep checking during the day