Contributor

Robert Lee Morris .... inspired by Warhol ... BLUE BUTTERFLIES smiling!

To all the gals who THOUGHT they might not be "impressed" with a pair of solid STERLING, "blue butterfly earrings" designed by "none other" than Robert Lee Morris ...

THINK AGAIN! I just took one out of my ear, to "speak with you" .... and am 100% impressed with the MAGICAL CHARM, and sheer quality of these earrings. They are SMILES, that could be sent to my gardens, from The Angels. They are MUSICAL, in the softest, most reassuring way! I ADORE these earrings, and will be LEAVING them in my ears, as long as my hands can lift them.

If I were traveling our USA and saw them in a boutique somewhere... my EYES would intantly "find" these, in a jeweler's case. My husband would also, instantly "perk up" and say ... "Oh G... Now THOSE are pretty!" He also, would not quibble about this price!!

DH is picky and has good taste in jewelry ... NOT an easy sell, this man!

Maybe one has to be schooled in good "cloisonne" to appreciate the VALUE of these earrings. Do any of you have a clue as to the PRICE these would command, if Robert Lee Morris sat in his studio, and "handcrafted" these, as a "one of a kind?" Even MANY YEARS AGO, in his illustrious career? ...yeah.... think AGAIN. It took RLM Studio with QVC, to bring such an offering to us, at an obtainable price.