Contributor

Re: Ripkanista dog/animal lovers O/T - my Yorkie Paris II

Peach, I am so very sorry for your loss of your "little one". I have 4 Chinese Crested, the naked breed. They are my love and joy. I am 62 and have MS and they are just like little cartoons running around. I laugh and laugh at their antics. They are Frank, Dakota, Amy and Phoebe. I love them so much that sometimes I hope that I would go before them because I am just going to be devastated. Isn't it amazing the love shared between our fur babies and ourselves. I hope you have a peaceful night. Take care......V
Contributor

My heart is aching for you. I have been in your situation many times as I always have multiples, and I am older myself. It never gets any easier. I am profoundly sorry for your loss.

Valued Contributor

On 10/18/2014 Luv My Cresties said: Peach, I am so very sorry for your loss of your "little one". I have 4 Chinese Crested, the naked breed. They are my love and joy. I am 62 and have MS and they are just like little cartoons running around. I laugh and laugh at their antics. They are Frank, Dakota, Amy and Phoebe. I love them so much that sometimes I hope that I would go before them because I am just going to be devastated. Isn't it amazing the love shared between our fur babies and ourselves. I hope you have a peaceful night. Take care......V

Luv My Cresties, I can just picture Frank, Dakota, Amy and Phoebe and how entertaining they are. I was able to pet a Chinese Crested once at a large dog show and their skin is so soft. They are such cool dogs!

Thank-you for the condolences, sweet post and sharing a little about yourself. I pray the MS contains itself. It is so hard, isn't it to think of them not being with you? The love is what makes it all worthwhile. Take care~Peach

Valued Contributor

On 10/18/2014 VixenGail said:

My heart is aching for you. I have been in your situation many times as I always have multiples, and I am older myself. It never gets any easier. I am profoundly sorry for your loss.

VixenGail, so nice to see your Nic again--it has been a while. I appreciate the deep empathy. The pain is just palpable, isn't it? Thanks very much for reading and taking the time to post. Take care with your little critter group! ~Peach

Contributor

So so sorry for your loss. Dogs are so special. I own 2 rescue dogs now, I always adopt from a shelter. You took such good care of your fur baby, he knew how much he was loved. I believe you will see him again .

Trusted Contributor

OMG, Peachie, I cried so hard reading this! We lost our 17-year-old Yorkie 2 years ago and I still cry for that dog! He was my husband's dog when I married him--never had a dog before. He opened my eyes to pure love and loyalty. I was happy to be his Mommie, since my husband had been single almost the entire time he had him. He loved having a Mom!

We now have two young Yorkies, a brother and sister. I love them like I do my only child. Your story breaks my heart, but there is a special place in heaven for people like you who bring a poor little creature of God gently into the next life. You are brave, strong and deeply loving. May God bless you and comfort you in your hour of grief.

Contributor

Peach, I am so sorry for your loss. Pootie was very lucky to have you in his life. My heart goes out to you and your DH.

Valued Contributor

I'm sending warmest wishes and heartfelt sympathy to you and yours, Peach. I can feel your pain as I've been through the loss of two dear furry "family members" in the past. Gentle hugs, dear lady.

Occasional Contributor

Peach, I hope you feel a little better today! My Aunt recommended this book to me when my special girl Molly died at 13 1/2yrs old (cocker spaniel/poodle mix)-Tails from Beyond by Dr. Ann Redding and Ann Campbell. It really helped----a lot of stories about people and their pets. I also held Molly as she died and the moment she left really does feel like part of your heart is going with them. I guess it kind of does. To this day, that is one of the hardest things I've ever done! Whew!! You are so sweet to answer each and ever one's posts. That in itself shows what a good doggy-momma you are!! Smiley Happy Again, Hang in there and I will continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Peach!

I hope you were able to get some rest last night and feel a little better today.

I've been thinking about you and your DH and your beautiful Pootie today and I hope you feel the love everyone who has posted has given all three of you.

Keeping you, and your DH and of course precious Pootie in my thoughts and prayers.

XOXOXO