Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

If you don't have  something nice to day, can you not just keep it to yourself?  All of your ideas don't need to be shared with the world.  I mean, seriously, would you love it if people were talking about how lousy YOU look online?  And making judgements about decisions you've made about how you present yourself? I doubt it.

Get over the holier than thou act!

Esteemed Contributor
Plastic surgery is a personal choice. At times it may not come out as expected as the consent states. But, the surgeon and patient discuss the look a person hopes to achieve. I elected for plastic surgery after weight loss. I was never sorry. If it makes you look & feel better, why not! I think JR went to the same doctor who did my surgery & he is one of the best in NYC. Maybe you don’t like how she looks but Judith does, I imagine and that’s all that counts.
Respected Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

If you don't have  something nice to day, can you not just keep it to yourself?  All of your ideas don't need to be shared with the world.  I mean, seriously, would you love it if people were talking about how lousy YOU look online?  And making judgements about decisions you've made about how you present yourself? I doubt it.

Get over the holier than thou act!

Call me what you like. At least I’m not a trash talking loser, making fun of others appearance for my own pleasure. 

Valued Contributor

I think she looks good in her face.  She also has lost weight.  I wonder if she is wearing a wig.