Contributor

Ripka watch model # WA000316A

I'm looking for links for this watch. It has a rectangular face with mother of pearl in the middle surrounded by a choice of pink or light blue. On the top and bottom of the case there is either a pink or light blue stone. The date indicator at the bottom is heart shaped. It has a stainless steel bracelet. If you have any links or know where I am able to purchase some, please let me know.

Sorry, I tried to attach a photo of the watch but it didn't work.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ripka watch model # WA000316A

Is this it?

The # you posted is not a QVC #. The item # is J153806.

I don't know where you can get extra links.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Contributor

Yes! That is it. Thank you for the photo and item number. I appreciate it!

Does anyone have any links they would be willing to sell?

Contributor

I was on JR's facebook page and she gave me QVC customer service who knew absolutely nothing. So, I'm still looking for anyone having any extra links to sell. Thanks for any assistance anyone can give. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

I feel your pain Terribear22. I can't help you but I am going through the same thing with the white ceramic watch. I had a link drop out while I was wearing it and of course I never found the link. I have talked to QVC's c.s., JR's c.s. and also Universal Watch repair, who knew nothing about this watch. Ugh! I love the watch but can't find a side link.

I never purchased the watch that you have but I hope you have better luck than I am. Hopefully someone can help you.

Honored Contributor

Wishing you luck with the links....I have the same watch and love it, but I looked down at it the last time I wore it and noticed the blue stone that is directly above the face is missing{#emotions_dlg.scared} I have no idea how to replace that size stone.

Contributor

I'm still hoping someone is able to help me with the need for links for this watch. It was item # J153806. If anyone has extra links for this watch, I would be so appreciative if I could buy them.

Thank you all.