Contributor

Re: Ripka's Event Prices!!! They Got Me!!!

On 8/26/2014 Pepper22 said:
On 8/26/2014 spirithorses said:

I cannot decide. The reviews are mixed, but the price is so tempting. I ordered the Monaco blue watch at $138 - I requested easy pay and it was supervisor approved.

spirithorses, I have been looking at that watch also. I'm glad they gave you easy pays. I would have purchased it also if it was on easy pays.

Pepper - go for it, please. I put the watch on check hold and called CS. The CS rep could not take care of it because it had been >30 days since the last easy pay offer. I asked for the Sup - he/she can authorize the EPs when a rep cannot. The rep rec'd permission and issued the 5 EP once I put it on my charge. Please - this is too good an price to pass up. The watches have been on sale "over there" and best offer was accepted, but I will wager the price was higher than the event price here.

Respected Contributor

I noticed that the Interchangeable Pearl Necklace is being event priced at nearly $100 less than the TSV price. I purchased that necklace in sterling. I love the necklace, but at the time it was in the high $200's. Rather unfair to the original TSV purchaser's.

Frequent Contributor

culebra, I, too, purchased the sterling at the TSV. I just went back and looked at my sales receipt. I thought it was $428 with shipping and tax, but actually, it came in at $438. The sterling version is now $198, on 6 easy pays and free shipping. It is a screaming deal. I wish my daughter wanted one for Christmas. I did order it in the clad on the event pricing. Pepper22, you ordered some beauties. You really can't go wrong with these prices! Spirithorses, thanks for the heads up on asking for a supervisor to possibly get an easy pay on request! Enjoy the shows. Vickie00, even at last show's pricing, the necklace is a great value, glad you are enjoying yours.

Regular Contributor

On 8/27/2014 culebra said:

I noticed that the Interchangeable Pearl Necklace is being event priced at nearly $100 less than the TSV price. I purchased that necklace in sterling. I love the necklace, but at the time it was in the high $200's. Rather unfair to the original TSV purchaser's.

Beyond unfair to the original TSV purchasers.....I am one. The TSV price no longer means anything nor do ethics....

Occasional Contributor

On 8/27/2014 judyakm said:

Beyond unfair to the original TSV purchasers.....I am one. The TSV price no longer means anything nor do ethics....

I agree it is beyond unfair to some of us that paid $399 for the sterling and $428 for the clad excluding shipping and taxes. I essentially wasted over $400.00 dollars. Will no longer purchase anything Ripka at original asking price. Even at the current prices of $199 and $228 QVC is still coming ahead profit wise.

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 judyakm said:

This has happened to me on past Judith TSVs and it's so frustrating!!! I didn't buy this one due to the high price.
Super Contributor

On 8/26/2014 littleone2 said:

Me2Me, thanks for posting this. I had checked for event pricing on this necklace a few days ago and it was not marked down (I do know they did have a special event price last show which was about $100 higher but still a great price). I have this necklace in sterling (love it) but paid the TSV price (mine was $428 with shipping and tax). I have always thought it would be nice to have this necklace in the clad, and was delighted with the event pricing, easy pay and free shipping. Needless to say, I jumped on it. Thanks again, and I hope everyone who orders or has this necklace enjoys it.

Hi Littleone!

You're welcome! I am so glad that you ordered the clad at this great price! Please let us know what you think of the gold clad when you get it...enjoy!

Super Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Pepper22 said:

Me2Me, thanks so much for posting this. I had ordered a few things over the weekend. I got the dragon pin for one thing. Now I just ordered this necklace!!! And the chrono watch in black!!

I can't wait for her shows & our chatting!!

Alright Pepper!

Did you get it in the silver?

Enjoy the dragonfly pin, that is so pretty! The Chrono watch in black is so eye-catching and dramatic....You are going to love it! I have been eyeing the chocolate.....I haven't ordered yet.

This weekend be here or be square! I can't wait to chat it up with you and everyone else...it's going to be great times! YAY!

Super Contributor

On 8/26/2014 spirithorses said:

I cannot decide. The reviews are mixed, but the price is so tempting. I ordered the Monaco blue watch at $138 - I requested easy pay and it was supervisor approved.

Hi Spirithorses!

I am happy for you! You got that beautiful blue watch on easy pay! Enjoy it in the best of life!

Super Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Vickie00 said:
On 8/26/2014 Me2Me said:
On 8/26/2014 Vickie00 said:

Good for you. I bought the gold clad pearl back in July when it was event priced for $299 and now it is $218. Of course it is a week too late to get a price adjustment. But I am still happy I bought it. If I had purchased at the TSV price I would have paid $428.

Hi Vickie!

That is too bad that you can't get a price adjustment. I am glad that you are happy with it, the gold is stunning! Do you have any of the bead attachment pieces? I am hoping Judith brings the attachments in a moonstone or turquoise to!

Thank you!

No I haven't. I do want to get the extra gold links but they have been on waitlist since it debut. If the extra beads go to clearance I will definitely consider picking up some.

I'd love to see the bead strands on a OTO or a clearance price soon. That would be so nice. I hope you don't have to wait to much longer for the extra gold links. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!