Contributor

I 'm looking at Judith Ripka on JAN right now.  Has she always been selling with t hem and QVC  at the same time? 

Contributor

Wow I can't spell!  I saw Judith on HSN. Is this new?

Honored Contributor

She has been on both for a few months now. 

Contributor

I see. Are they not in competition? Odd!

Honored Contributor

There is no more competition since now HSN and Q are both owned by same company, they share many vendors now. 

Honored Contributor

@bachspal wrote:

Wow I can't spell!  I saw Judith on HSN. Is this new?

@bachspal   Do you know you can edit a post of your own?  You go to the post and the three dots in the upper right corner.  Click on those and one option will be to edit your post.  So when you make a typo, you can just go and fix it rather than have to post another post.

Contributor

Oh I see. I wonder will the prices stay the same? What's the difference between them that would tempt a shopper?

Honored Contributor

@bachspal.  Are you not aware that the company that owns QVC also bought HSN?  They are now both owned by the Qurate Retail Group.  Look at the very bottom of this page for a list of the other companies involved.  They've been standardizing polices, combining warehouses, laying off employees at HSN, including Iman and Joy Mangano.  Many changes including about a hundred new hosts at QVC and 2 new TV channels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I certainly noticed lots of new hosts!  I don't shop like I once did, so I'm a bit out of touch. Gee, got rid of Joy Mangano! Maybe she'll invent a better way to shop for hangers.