Respected Contributor

I like listening to the story behind the designer and how the pieces are closely made to specifications of his original designs. I like seeing the real sketches too. I am going for that bracelet. It's on flex pay.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Kamerblue I am sure you will love that bracelet. It looked stunning on the presentation. Did you see some of the earrings? WOW

Respected Contributor
On 3/18/2015 sunshine 919 said:

Kamerblue I am sure you will love that bracelet. It looked stunning on the presentation. Did you see some of the earrings? WOW

Yes I did see them ... I'm not an earring person though. My ears kind of stick out and I don't like bringing attention to them . I only wear tiny post earrings. I am more of a bracelet and ring person myself.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor
This is a beautiful bracelet!!
Super Contributor
JR pretty much lost me after the "signed" book thing, followed by switching from black leather to black plastic cords for her necklaces. Before that, I was all Ripka, all the time. To each his own, but I wouldnt choose hers over the one above because of the differences listed.
Super Contributor

Although both bracelets look somewhat similar, the differences between the two are a deal breaker for me. I LOVE Ripka's princess cut stones, Xavier has rounds. I do not at all like the graduated stones on the Xavier, I'm a symmetric kind of girl and all stones must be the same size for me; Ripka's are. I also LOVE Ripka's rhodium plating (prevents tarnish), whereas Xavier is just straight sterling silver and has a too shiny finish for my liking.

I own the Ripka bracelet and I must say it's been well worn and probably one of my MOST FAVORITE purchases EVER from Q! Well worth the money and then some. Sometimes you do get what you pay for.

Super Contributor

I like the graduated stones. I'm not a fan of princess cut. I have a Diamonique bracelet that has prong-set rounds in octagonal settings, so I like this design a lot. I also prefer the smaller total carat weight.

Honored Contributor

I still think both bracelets are pretty. I would be happy either of them:-) I do think JR is way over priced though.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/19/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

Although both bracelets look somewhat similar, the differences between the two are a deal breaker for me. I LOVE Ripka's princess cut stones, Xavier has rounds. I do not at all like the graduated stones on the Xavier, I'm a symmetric kind of girl and all stones must be the same size for me; Ripka's are. I also LOVE Ripka's rhodium plating (prevents tarnish), whereas Xavier is just straight sterling silver and has a too shiny finish for my liking.

I own the Ripka bracelet and I must say it's been well worn and probably one of my MOST FAVORITE purchases EVER from Q! Well worth the money and then some. Sometimes you do get How right you are! I also have Judith's bracelet when she first aired it. It's one of my favorites.

Super Contributor

I agree about not liking the graduated stones. I hate when bracelets are designed so the prettiest part is the heaviest and spins to the underside of your wrist.