Occasional Contributor

Ripka Triple Rolling Bracelet

Hi did anyone order this bracelet? If so, which combination and can you post reviews when it arrives? Thanks, SusieSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Ripka Triple Rolling Bracelet

Susan, I ordered the sterling with no diamonique.

Pros: I love the texture and color -- they go with all my other JR pieces. They are substantial and weighty. Very wearable for every day.

Cons: They are a bit jangly and noisy, noticeably so. And I thought they were pricey.

Draw: I don't like that they are hollowed out inside and wish they were more finished; it looks funny to me. But I'd rather have that than lightweight hollow bracelets that could dent. And solid bangles would be very heavy and very costly.

I'll probably keep them because they are just good basic JR, good when you don't want bling but want substance, and good as a foundation layered with other cuffs and bangles. If they were a little less expensive they'd be a no-brainer for me. It's the price that makes me hem and haw. But I think I'll be reaching for them often and I also think that if I send them back I'll be kicking myself later.

Hope that's helpful.

Super Contributor

Hi Quila!

I was eyeing those bracelets to! I really appreciate your honest, and thorough review. I'm thinking about putting one or two in my wish list.

Enjoy your bracelets!!!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much for the review. Mine have been shipped and I've been waiting for a review.

Yours helped.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much for your review! I agree with the price but have been wanting this style for so long. I ordered the plain ti color. will post when I receive them. Susie

Valued Contributor

Diane228 and Susan, I'd like to hear what you think of yours when you receive them. I'm still on the fence.

Super Contributor

I eyed these but the price held me back-- that's why I got the bangles I described in another post. they looked like they were finished on the inside and the price was so sweet!

Occasional Contributor

Hi I received the tri color bracelet and it already went backSmiley Sad The edges were rough and scraped my thumb as it went on. They were also not the quality I would expect for the price. Very disappointed. Susie

Frequent Contributor

Mine went back the same day I received them. WAY overpriced for what it is. JSMB is right- the bangles she bought are a much better value.

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2014 diane228 said:

Mine went back the same day I received them. WAY overpriced for what it is. JSMB is right- the bangles she bought are a much better value.

Susan- I'm sosorry the bangles didn't work out for you. I have to say that the bangles I bought are smooth and not too jangly either! I've been wearing them almost every day along with two of my JR sinvgle bangles to anchor each side. They've been a winner for me and the price hasn't been painful-- all the more reason I've enjoyed them sooo much!

Oh Diane I am so sorry-- I meant to adress this to you-- forgive me? Hugs!