Super Contributor
I ordered a pair of earrings on 12/30, paid for expedited shipping to arrive 1/7. Order is still in process today! CS doesn't have a clue and told me to just call back in 48 hours. Outrageous, IMO. Are the item numbers J30xxx shipped from somewhere else? Not a happy customer.
Honored Contributor

They should clearly refund the cost of the expedited shipping.

Increasingly, I think QVC is merely the order taker and are not shipping from stock but are at the mercy of manufacturers to fulfill orders.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I am experiencing several weather related shipping delays. Remember, even if you have good weather, other parts of the country are cold and slippery.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/8/2015 expatgal said: I ordered a pair of earrings on 12/30, paid for expedited shipping to arrive 1/7. Order is still in process today! CS doesn't have a clue and told me to just call back in 48 hours. Outrageous, IMO. Are the item numbers J30xxx shipped from somewhere else? Not a happy customer.

I think item's staring with J3xxxx are shipped from the manufacturer, not QVC.

Good Luck. I hope you get the item and I agree that QVC should refund the money for the expedited shipping.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

If it is any consolation, I placed an order with Saks on the 29th (maybe 30th) and it is coming FedEx--scheduled to arrive on the 10th now-even later than original scan. Smiley Sad( Maybe it IS the weather.