Contributor
On 6/19/2014 smarty said:
On 6/18/2014 maestra said:
On 6/17/2014 champagnepoodle said:

What is a dogwager?

dowager-a familial matriarch. Think Lady Violette in Downton Abbey-she is the dowager or matriarch.

But champagnepoodle asked: "what is a dogwager?"

That immediately made me think of Jeopardy...answer: a bet on a greyhound

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

LOL! Very good, smarty! (And you said you were named for the candy!) I was thinking, "His tail!" But that would be dogwagger! :-)
Super Contributor
On 6/17/2014 Teggers said:

Oh boy. I'm probably in for it, but here goes. Am I the only one in the world that doesn't like her jewelry. Maybe ok for some, however to me all kind of looks the same and way over priced. Can't believe my first post and not a Ripka fan.

Why post in the Judith Ripka forum if you don't like her jewelry. You know very well that you are just trying to stir things up. Go post in a forum that is something you like.

Trusted Contributor
Got my earrings. On the way back. Hinge was so tight,it was hard to open and when I did get the earrings on,the hinge made it impossible to get them off. Very small as well......good for a professional office look.but a far cry from her usual design.
Super Contributor

I am sorry you didn't like them 2zbeach. I can't wait to receive mine because I was hoping they would be professional looking & not HUGE like many of her designs.