Contributor

Ripka Experts! Need your expertise!

What is the item number for this beauty? I just got this out of the back of my drawer and forgot that it was a RIPKA! Box chain and longer; it's about 44 inches I believe, has 13 stations that are double sided diamonique and I'm feeling like it's my birthday. I cannot believe that I totally forgot about this necklace until I saw it elsewhere and was thinking, "HMM I remember this one...maybe I have it as well??" Ta Da!

497a8aff

It looks great doubled or long with a deep cut necklined dress. I have it here with another DMQ pendant that I own (it's smaller and about 1.5 inches including bail). Now I am contemplating seriously the Judith Ripka Sterling 3.30ct Diamonique Round Enhancer to go with it but was still wondering if anyone had the actual enhancer that can post a photo so I can get a better look at the relative size? I believe it is larger than my enhancer @ 2 inches roughly.

/></span></p> <p><span class=Hope I am not asking for much {#emotions_dlg.wub} Thanks a bunch! All opinions welcome {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}